🍓| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"No way, no way! No way I'm going to those boring classes." Grim whined as I asked Felix to grab him from his collar.

"Then you won't become a great wizard," I replied, crossing arms together.

"Dammit! You're being extra strict today." Grim growled.

"Be silent! Little cat." Felix shouted, while Grim trying to escape Felix's grip.

I turned to the boys, "Thank you for helping me, you guys."

"No problem." Ace said.

"We should head to our next class. Break time is almost up." Deuce said, we rushed to our next class.

•◈──────◈✧✦✧◈──────◈•

Lunchtime at Night Raven Collage. As the group reached the cafeteria it was more noisy, .

'It's so noisy here.' I thought to myself.

"It's finally lunchtime!!" Grim cheered. I told Felix to let him go. "Wow! Everything always looks so good here."

"Pretty amazing that they have a buffet," I muttered and turned to Grim. "Grim, can you eat things like squid and green onions?"

"Fluffy omurice! Grilled chicken and bacon egg tarts." Grim completely ignored my question.

"You're too loud! You're only this excited during lunch..." Ace sighed.

"Hey, hey, I want some grilled chicken! It's the last one. And omurice, too! Bread with jelly, too! Just take a bunch of everything" Grim said excitedly

"I have a steak with vegetables and Lemon tea with 2 sugar! One iced latte, one chocolate croissant, and two chicken with berries." I said to the ghost and paid him for the food. "Grim! Watch, where are you going?" Grim forgot to look at his surroundings, then accidentally bump into someone.

"Ah!?" Grim shouted.

"Huh!? Watch it!" The first student yelled at Grim, "Cause of you the egg in my pasta broke."