🍓|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

"Well then, we should probably get started on cleaning up the garden. Our photogenic garden is in ruins... I'm so sad." Cater whined.

"I'll help you out," Trey told Cater.

"Trey, carry Riddle to the infirmary." Cater pointed, "...He did overblot. He should be looked at by the nurse just to be safe."

"Mr. Diamond is right. I shall escort you there." Crowley said.

"...Alright. Thank you very much." Trey said.

Y/n stood up. "I and others will--" Before she could finish her sentence, Y/n's mind turned blank and almost fell on her back.

When Lucas saw Y/n is about to collapse, he quickly transformed into his human form. And catch Y/n before she hits the ground. "Mistress! Mistress wake up."

"What happened?" Crowley asked.

"Now this is! What I'm telling her, Y/n use too much of her aura... and that makes her pass out." Felix turned to Lucas, "Bring Y/n to the infirmary too, Lucas. We will handle the rest here."

"Got it!" Lucas carried Y/n as Trey, Riddle, and Crowley walked towards the infirmary.

"Ugh, I'm starving from using all that magic...Hm? This is..." Grim yelped, before time Grim noticed a black stone on the ground. "This is the same as the black magic crystal we found at Dwarfs' Mine."

"You're right! Where did it come from?" Deuce put his finger into the chin.

"Don't eat this one." Ace warned.

"I'll never forget that flavor! Don't mind if I do." Grim put the stone inside his mouth.

"Too late," Felix murmured.

"He already ate it!" Ace exclaimed.

"Uh, Grim, that's the kind of palette you have?" Cater was surprised.

"Waaahh~! It starts out with a rich sweetness and then finishes with the slightest hint of bitterness for an aromatic experience! This rock has its own unique flavor completely different from the last." Grim smiled.