❖ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐬. 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 ❖

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

"Hey, beasty! O-o-o-over here." Grim calling out to monsters.

"Grrr... Leeeaaavve!"

"Gah! It's coming."

"Over here, beasty." Celestia waves her arms up, to get the monster's attention.

"Grr!? There...Thief...too... Won't give...mine...mine." The monster is about to punch Celestia, but she sees through the monster's movement. Then, she makes an ice wall as cover, however, it is much stronger than the ice... At this point, when Celestia sees the ice is breaking she was punched back.

"Gyah! The punch looks like a knockout if it lands." Grim shouted.

"Get as far it from the tunnel as possible," Celestia yelled.

"Go away! Go away."

•◈──────◈✧✦✧◈──────◈•

"It's pretty far from the tunnel now!" Grim yelled.

"Now!" Celestia gave the signal Ace and Deuce join in the battle, while y/n used her shadow magic to teleport inside the Mine and grab the crystal.

"Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest." Ace channeled his magic to the monster.

Followed by Grim, "And the Great Grim's Fire Special! Ffgnaaa."

Then, Felix. "Baubillious." A spell to make a raining thunders.

"Guaaah!!?"

"How's that! I can even fan Grim's shoddy flame into an inferno...and have seen that lightning is like electric zap." Ace said proudly.

"It's not shoddy! Ugh, every word out of your mouth pisses me off." Grim piss off.

"Same goes here! And My thunders are not electric zap." Felix shouted. "If you want to see an electric zap. I'll give you one."

"The monster's caught in the fire and lightning tornado," Celestia announced.

"Calm down...take aim...the biggest, heaviest...thing I know..." Deuce takes his time on concentrating his thoughts. "Come forth, cauldron."