🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Hey hey, Headmaster! We found the culprit just like asked!" Grim said facing Crowley proudly, "You're gonna let us play in the tournament like you promised, right!?"

"Eh!? Ahh~~ I did promise you that." Crowley stated, "It's most definitely impossible, we've already announced the tournament lineup. What should we do about this?"

"Eeeeeehhhh!!!!" Grim and Olivia screamed. "That's cruel! Your scammer!!" Y/n just stayed silent.

"I'm gonna light your lying ass on fire! Ffgnaaa~~~~~!" Grim growled.

"Wait wait wait! Pause in your light thing on fire. I'll come up with an idea. Hmmm Hmmm..." Crowley placed his index finger on his chin, as he went through his thoughts. "I know! How about playing in a special exhibition match? It will be like the opening act before the main event. I'm sure you'll be able to show off!"

"Show off!?" Grim inquiry.

"Why, of course." Crowley nodded.

"I'm good to go as long as I can show off!" Grim said, then raised his fist in the air with a smile. "Yay~! I'm gonna get a bunch of scouts after everyone sees my greatness on TV!"

"What about the extra team members?" Olivia asked.

"We need 7 people for magift... We need two or three more members in order to play." Y/n said.

"Eh!? Three!? I thought we are missing one more member." Grim gazed at the girl.

"I didn't agree to join in the game, plus Felix doesn't want to play in the magift tournament." She spoke.

"Extra members... Hmm, what to do... And we need a team for you to play against, maybe I can get a staff team together..." Crowley mumbled.

"Ffgna!? Did you forget that too!?" Grim flinched.

"That is the NRC headmaster for ya." Olivia pulls out her tongue.

"Headmaster, Dire Crowley." The birdman along with other students flinched as they heard Y/n out to Crowley in his full name with a deep tone. Everyone slowly spun their head towards the girl with a dark purple-black aura surrounding her body with a devilish smile. "You have 5 minutes to find my darling Grim and Olivia extra members before, I turn you into a roasted crow for dinner."

Crowley quickly moves kilometers away from Y/n, "Y-y-yes, Ms. Kambe. I-I-I'll try to find you a-an extra member. R-right a-away." He stuttered, sweat rolling down from his face.

"Now, that's more like it," Y/n said letting her aura vanish away.

"Damn. Even the headmaster is afraid of her." Ruggie mumbled in shock.

"You can say that again." Jack whispered, terrified. 

"We heard everything," Ace said as he and Deuce entered the scene.

"For extra members, we'll take those spots," Deuce added.

"What are talking about? Aren't both of you on team Heartslabyul?" Riddle asked the duo.

"There's no rule that says you can't join another dorm's team," Ace stated with a smile.

"Haha!" Trey let out a laugh, "I've never thought about it before but you're right."

"That sounds like fun! I wanna join the princess team too~" Cater said.

"Cater, you're one of our regular members!" Riddle told Cater.

"Tch!"

"Just cheering for our classmates from the side would be boring. I'll do whatever it takes to play." Ace said then everyone turned to Deuce.