❖ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐: 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 ❖

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

Back at the Mirror Chamber, where seven men are standing up? In front of the room. Then, a red-haired man steps in first.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignments? Listen up, students. Here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." The red-haired man spoke up.

A brown hair and tall man yawned, "....Ugh. The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me."

"To the new student, congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest. As the dorm leader of Octavinelle. I will support you to the best of my ability." The man with silver hair along with glasses said.

"By the way, where did the dean go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..." A man with long blonde hair with purple at the bottom.

"Abandoning his post...." A floating Ipad said.

"Did he get a stomach ache or something?" Brown skin with white hair man asked the others.

"Not. At. All." Crowley said to the members, while Y/n is standing behind him.

"He's here." The red-haired man announced.

Y/n POV

Crowley put his arms on the waist, "I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them." Then, he turned to me. "You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon. Step in front of the Dark Mirror." Crowley said

"Mmrmph!"Meanwhile, the little monster is trying struggling to escape.

"State thy name." The Dark Mirror said as Face appeared in the Mirror.

"Y/n Kambe," I answered the Dark Mirror for only he and I could hear.

"Y/n Kambe... The shape of thy soul is... It is very familiar but yet. I do not know." The Dark Mirror said, as my eyes widened.

"Come again," Crowley said to the Dark Mirror while crossing his arms.

"I sense great magic and power from this young man... The color, the shape, but they do not fit in any of the dorms." The Dark Mirror replied. While everyone in the ceremony is in shock at what they have heard and starts to mutter and whisper to each other in the room.