❖ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑: 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 ❖

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD," Riddle shouted as a black, red, and gold-colored collar appeared on Grim's neck.

As Kalim and I finish putting all the fire out, I can see so many things have been burned and destroyed by the flames. After I put all of the fire from the left side, I turn to see Kalim is also done.

"Nyaah! What the heck is this" Grim shouted and bit due to the collar around his neck.

My attention suddenly turned to the raccoon trying to take off the collar.

"Law of Queen of Hearts number 23. One shall never bring a cat into a festival." Riddle said to Grim.

'Cat? That thing is a cat. I thought it's a raccoon.' I thought to myself

"You being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once." Riddle added.

"I'm not a cat," Grim yelled.

'Hold on, he's not a cat as well. What exactly is he? I'm so confused right now.' I thought to myself, hold out my hand in my head.

"HEUSC! What animal is that?" I pull my right hand in my right ear.

"Scanning! Scanning! Scanning complete. That is a... unknown culture." HEUSC replied as I sigh.

"Not even you can tell what animal is he?"

"Lady Kambe, are you alright." A familiar voice said behind me, as I turned around.

"Oh!? Yeah, Jamil. It's nice seeing you here. And Yes, I'm alright." I said

"I'm so glad. And It is nice to see you too. Hmm... Lady Kambe, have you by any chance seen Kalim anywhere." Jami said while looking around the room.

"Yes, I have. He's over there." I pointed my finger to where Kalim is?

"Ah!? Thank you, then I'll leave now before he runs off again." Jamil waves his hand as walking toward Kalim.

'Wow!? Those two haven't changed one bit. Except they are taller than back when we were kids.' I thought to myself.