🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

The owl and the small wolf are hiding in the bushes, spying on the two female demons that are sitting on a big rock.

"AH!? What's taking him so long?" Victoria whined. "Does he know that I hate waiting?"

"Can you please shut your whining, already!?" Charlotte said while moving her leg up and down. "Just because you failed on your mission... You don't need to be jealous about it."

"J-Jealous!? Why would I be jealous of that idiot reaper?" Victoria shouted as she stand up, "I'm just saying, where the hell is he?!" Charlotte takes a breath out.

"Wow, she needs to cool off," Olivia whispered.

"Why aren't they yet moving? Who are they waiting for?" Felix muttered.

As two hours passed, soon the red-haired grim reaper popped up in one of the bushes. "Oh? Have you two ladies been waiting for me? How adorable." Victoria walks toward Jackson and grabs him in the collar.

"What took you so long? It's been two hours and a half." Victoria said in anger.

"Just playing with a visitor, along the way," Jackson replied in cheerfully. As two girls titled their heads, the two familiars look at each other and then back at the enemy.

"Visitors!? What visitors?" Charlotte asked.

"I do, you one better, who are the visitors?" Victoria asked with an angry face.

"Something happened when this man is walking here?" Felix whispered.

Olivia nodded, "I think so!... I also want to know, who is the victor? He is talking about."

Jackson removed Victoria's hand from him and giggled a bit. "None, other than the Knights of Andalasia." He said with a smile, the three girls and Felix flinched as they stared at him with wide gazes.

"W-what!? The Knights of Andalasia." Olivia turns to the wolf, "Do you think is King Shin or Lord Daisuke doing?"

"Yeah, I can't think of anyone other than those two." Felix answered, 'Tsk... what does that two think they are doing?'