🍓|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

Three-person POV

Three-person POV

Meanwhile back at the Heartslabyul Dorm.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No. 249 states: 'The one in charge of feeding the flamingos must wear pink. You were supposed to be in charge of feeding the flamingos today. Where is your pink? Why are you wearing it?" Riddle asked the student.

"My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader... I-It's being washed! Please, don't cut off my head." The resident apologized.

"This makes the second time you've broken the rules. I can no longer overlook it. 'OFF WITH YOUR HEAD' "

"Guwah!!" The resident screamed in pain.

"Make a 5,000 word written apology and weed the garden for a week. Then I will gladly unseal your magic."

"But... That's..."

"I'm not taking your head because I want to! It's because all of you break the rules." Riddle told the resident, soon Riddle felt a pain in the head recalling the little girl, and what Y/n said. 'I choose my friend than an idiot rule.' After the pain went away, Riddle continued to do what he was doing. "Enforcing the rules is for your own benefit. Understood? Trey. Cater. Take him outside."

"... Yes, Dorm Leader." Trey & Cater said as they did their work.

"Hey, Trey. It isn't me or does Riddle seem to had a headache lately?" Cater asked the vice dorm leader.

"He has been like this since Y/n left the party," Trey said.

Drip Drip

•◈──────◈✧✦✧◈──────◈•

Y/n POV

The boys and I went our separate ways, I walked back to the Ramshackle dorm and grab the books that I borrow from Mr. Crewel. As I am strolling through the school hallway, I suddenly trip on something. It caused me to drop all of my book, but before I could hit the ground someone grabbed my shoulder.