🍓| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐞

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"Eh! Dorm Leader." Ace shouted.

"Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today~" Cater randomly said.

"That is Riddle!? He seems smaller than his resident." Felix mumbled.

"Hmph. Cater. If you talk too much it's going to cost you your head." Riddle warned Cater.

"Hey now, gimme a break." Cater chuckled.

"Ffgna! This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the entrance exam." Grim yelled.

"You're the freshmen that caused all that fuss of expulsion yesterday. Will you knock it off, calling someone's unique magic a 'weird collar'?" Riddle looked at Grim with his arms crossed. " For goodness sake. The headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers the whole system will collapse." He sighed. "All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow the rules."

"The things coming out his mouth don't suit his looks..." Ace muttered.

"The headmaster appears to have forgiven you but make no mistake, the next time it happens, I will not."

'Roseheart's bloodline surely flows in him' I turn to my tea and drink it.

Ace giggled for a bit, "...By the way, dorm leader, is there any way... you could say, remove this collar?"

"I was going to if you had learned your lesson but..." Riddle said. "The way you were just talking shows that you haven't at all. Keep it on for a while longer. Don't worry. In the first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic." Riddle explained. "YOU also won't be able to cause a scene like yesterday, isn't that great?" Riddle swung his left arm,

"Now don't just sit around chatting away. Finish lunch and head to your next class. Laws of the Queen of Heart, No. 271: 'One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes.' If you break the rules... I'm sure you understand?" Riddle added.

"Hah, another weird rule..." Ace sighed.

"The answer is, 'Yes, dorm leader'!" Riddle shouted.

"Yes, dorm leader!" Heartslabyul residents replied in half shouting.