🦁|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

When we get back to the dorm, Grim, Celestia and Lucas have already gone to sleep. As I take a warm bath after a long day then change into my nightgown.

"Huuummmmum... Mmya mmya... Did ya see my super shoot?" Grim is talking in his sleep, dreaming about the magic shift tournament.

"I'm too sore to sleep...and Grim's sleep talking must've woken me up," I mumbled as I put on my shoes and a small blanket around my shoulders. I walk outside the dorm to get some fresh air, just to clear my mind of everything that happened today.

A few minutes later, I was about to go back inside when all of sudden a strong wind blew my hair and caused me to let go of my blanket, "It's gotten pretty cold." I mumbled, walking towards my blanket, rapidly a man suddenly pop out of the bushes and grab the blanket.

He looks at the blanket for a second then at me. "....Hm? Who are you?--" The male asked, then his reaction turns surprised. "Wait! You're..." He mumbled. The male has pale skin, glowing green eyes, a pair of large black horns, and dark hair.

"An Intrude!?" I murmured. I turned my attention to his clothes, 'He's wearing a green and black armband, so this man is from Diasomnia.'

"Well now, this is a surprise. You are a child of man." He said.

I stack my mouth open, 'Huh!? Did he just call me 'Child of man? This guy!!! Who is he and why is he almost look like Queen Maleficent?' He looks very familiar and yet I can't recall where I saw him.

"Do you live here? This building had been abandoned for a long while. I'd been quite fond of it as a place I could be quietly left alone." The male with horns said.

"I'm sorry but may I know who are you?" I asked, the male stared at me with wide open.

"Who am... You don't know, who I am? Truly?..." He asked as I nodded, "....hmmm. Is that so? That is...exceeding rare. What should I call you?"

I raised an eyebrow, 'He didn't even answer my question, now he's asking for my name.' I sighed, then gently lift my dress and curtsy. "It's a pleasure to meet you, my name is Y/n Kambe. I'm the perfect and the dorm leader of this dorm."