🍓|𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐈 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Wait just a moment! You really have dumbass rules like that?" Ace said.

"Yeah! I'll eat if you're just gonna toss it." Grim groaned.

"My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader. I was the one who said we should make a mont blanc." Trey apology to Riddle.

"Yeah, yeah. I didn't think there would be a rule for something like that." Cater added.

"Making it isn't the problem here. the fact that you brought it here today is the problem." Riddle shouted.

"Couldn't you phrase it better since we worked so hard on the tart?" I spoke up as Riddle looked at me with anger on his face.

"Idiot... you say?" Riddle gave me a death stare.

"I didn't say-" I have been cut off by Cater.

"Wait, stop! That word is taboo. And Riddle, there are freshmen that are still learning the ropes." Cater said as covered me behind his back.

"No, I'm gonna say it. Anyone who obeys that rule and tosses the tart is an idiot. Stop screwing around." Ace has finally had enough of Riddle and his rules.

"I agree with Ace. I think that rules are meant to be followed but... This is too arbitrary." Deuce agreed and took Ace's side.

"Deuce, Ace. You need to stop." I whispered to them.

"You've got quite the nerve, talking back to me. Listen well. Even breaking insignificant rules leads to huge problems." Riddle said.

"The other residents are afraid of getting their magic sealed so they don't speak up but I'm sure they feel the same." Ace dragged his dorm classmate in it.

"They will get themselves! Kick out again." Celestia mumbles.

"Ah no, we..." They stuttered to speak up.

"Huh, is that so?" Riddle turned to them and asked.

"Not at all, Dorm Leader!" They replied.

"Everything is based on your judgment." The other one replied.