❖ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟓: 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐲 ❖

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"Fugnaaa!" Grim aims at the three ghosts.

"Hee-hee! We're goners. Run away." The ghost soon lifted.

"E-eh? We... won?" Grim asked

I clapped my hands, "Amazing." 'I can do it, myself though.'

"Ha-hee... That was sc-. No, I wasn't scared at all. This is nothing for the Great Grim. How 'bout that, ghost? Are you done?" Grim said the jump in my arms.

"You did a great job, Grim." I pat his head and I can feel my two familiars are getting a bit jealous.

"Good evening! I bought you something sweet and tea to eat." Crowley said, as a stop on his spot and saw the monster was in my arms. "Wait hold on, you're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school. What are you going here"

"Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem. Be grateful." Grim jumped off.

"He's right!" I said.

"Hm? What do you mean by that? Care to explain the details." Crowley said.

•◈──────◈✧✦✧◈──────◈•

I explain all the details to Mr. Crowley from how Grim gets here to the point of how we defeat the ghost.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it's now empty. I'd forgotten that... "

"And you're just telling me this now. What are the things I need to know about this dorm?" I said to Crowley

"I'm sorry. However, hmm... For you two to work together to get rid of them."

"I'm not gonna overlook that 'together' comment. She is just standing there watching, and I did this for a can of tuna." Grim said to Crowley, "...ah! I haven't gotten that tuna yet." He looked at me.

"I will give it to you. Just wait." I said grim.

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts," Crowley said to us, then Grim and I turned to the birdman.