Ch#26: "Problems?"

Maeve's Pov:

Sitting down in the car, my phone rang immediately. Noticing that Davien was listening to my conversation, I looked away as I saw the caller was Cynthia.

"Hey!" I greeted her as I heard her giggle.

"Hi! Are you guy's heading back?"

"Yeah we're headed back."

"So did you and Davien do it?!" She asked impatiently as my cheek's reddened and a scarlet color coated my neck.

"Hmm yeah," I tried to play it off not letting Davien know about what we were talking about.

"Oh my God! How was it? Did you en-"

"Well I-I not right now," I whined and she just laughed on the line.

"Oh come on tell me," she teased as I cursed under my breath. Does she not think Davien is sitting beside me??

"Shut up, okay bye," I hung up and texted her to stop telling her not to talk about it on call. I knew my face was dark red.

"What happened?" Davien asked and by his sarcastic tone I knew he was teasing me as well.

"It's nothing," I brushed it off and looked outside towards the tree's and the beautiful sky.

"Oh I remember something. At the ceremony you said Allison looked suspicious of something when y'all asked her where she was. What happened? You were going to tell me," he asked the scenario about what happened at the ceremony.

"Oh yeah, so Davien there is something really weird going on. Do you know Hector? The pack warrior?" I asked and he hummed nodding, listening intently.
"Okay so basically 2 day's earlier, I saw Allison and Hector kissing and I heard their conversation," I told him as he shrugged as he replied.

"What's the problem? They are mates", he said casually, twirling a strand of my hair around his finger.

"No that's the problem. Their not, Hector said something like 'What if you find your mate or something," I told him and he let out a 'Oh' before blinking his eyes rapidly and thinking.

"Well I am assuming they really don't care about mate's then," He said as I scooted closer to him making him wrap his arm's around me. I hummed in his warmth and just sighed.

•••

"Hey! That's mine!" Cynthia yelled trying to grab the last slice of pizza that Tiana snatched from her.
"Okay, here you go," She spoke calmly licking the whole pizza and giving it to Cynthia who just grimazed crossing her arms.

"You're disgusting," she rolled her eye's, pinching the bridge of her nose and sighed.

"Cynthia you can have mine," I told her as I looked at the slice which was last on my plate and she shook her head smiling.

"It's okay, I am good, I wanted from her," she said glaring at Tiana as we all had decided to watch another movie.

"I am eating this pasta Maeve!" Tiana yelled from the kitchen as I heard the fridge opening and closing making me chuckle as I shook my head.

"What the hell is wrong with you? You ate my pizza and now the pasta," Cynthia scoffes rolling her eyes as Tiana laughed loudly sitting back down on the couch beside me.

Sighing I checked in on Davien, he hadn't texted me in a while.

Me:~Babe where are you?

I placed my phone on the couch sighing, as I knew he would reply later, right?

Bae♥️:~I am coming home baby in a few. Gotta tell you something.