Ch#11: "The Truth"

*Warning* This chapter has heavy content containing wordings of abuse and rape. Please be advised.

Also this is an important chapter, do read it ahead.

Davien's Pov:

When I had asked her about her old pack, her old life meaning I wanted to know more about her past life and how she lived in that misery all this while. This would be very difficult for her to explain and for me to hear because my wolf is a very aggressive and possessive one.

"W-where do you w-want me to s-start from?" She asked fiddling with her fingers as I flip out of my thinking bubble.
"How did you end up in your old pack?" I retort and she sighs nodding at me. I see her think for a while.

"I don't kn-know much about i-it but when I w-was 4 or 5 maybe my parents left me or s-something. After that I don't remember much but I remember the Alpha and the Beta usually scolding me over small t-things even if I hadn't done anything wrong...," she says and stops after trailing off of her words looking down as if embarrassed.

I looked at her confused when she didn't say anything again.
"Go on, I am listening sweetheart," I softly encouraged her to speak more and it seemed like she was embarrassed about something.

"Sorry for s-stuttering a l-lot," she said looking down in shame as I put my finger on her chin and made her look up at me.
"Don't feel embarrassed. I don't care about that love. I just- look I just want you to tell me everything, okay?" I told her and she nodded wiping under her eyes.

"What about any of your relative's or any siblings?" I asked because I am not sure if she had them. If she did, surely they would've taken her side and cared for her instead of what her old Alpha had done. And believe me, once she tells me who he is, he won't be alive for long.

"I d-don't have any. The Alpha used to say t-that my parents didn't want me that's why I was living with them," She says clearly heartbroken making my heart clench for her. How could she go through this? She was nothing but innocent in every single way.

"I have little m-memories of my mother but not m-much. I don't even remember the-there names," it was getting so hard for me to not loose control but because I knew she would get scared if I lashed out so I didn't. "I a-am sorry if I am making you m-mad," she stutters nervously as tear's run down her cheeks and plays with the hem of her shirt.

"No no sweetheart. I could never be mad at you," I tell her sincerly and she sighs taking my fingers in her tiny hands while I look at her face.
"They n-never gave me f-food and even if they did, it was mostly out of date and I was gr-grateful for that," she says and she finishes.

My hands are terribly shaking as she gasps looking up at me flinching at my eyes. My eyes were probably red from anger and Reller was already on the edge. I closed them and I opened them when I saw Maeve shuffle across the bed making me sigh sadly.

I grabbed her arm pulling her into me and took in her vanilla scent. Burying my face in her neck, I placed a small kiss where my mark would be one day. I pulled away reluctantly even though she had hugged me from my torso but I didn't want to loose control, only for her.

"I u-used to have one f-friend. Her name was Amelia but she got kidnapped a few months ago and the pack never found her. They didn't even care about that," she said smiling sadly as she wiped some tear's which had trailed down while she spoke.

An Alpha should always care for his or hers pack members and this asshole treated them like trash.

"I am s-sorry if you a-are mad Davien," she apologized again sniffling and rubbing her eyes which were now red.