Ch#27: "Emergency Needed"

Davien's Pov:

"Sabrina you need to understand that I have a mate. Please", I told her softly and she nodded wiping her tears.
"I understand", she whispered, I could see her painful smile.

Sabrina had been put in mental health clinic for a while so she could get better.

"I am sorry about everything Davien. I was a bitch to you and Maeve and I shouldn't have acted the way I did", she said as tears still ran down her cheek's but she quickly wiped them away. I smiled and sat down next to her.

"It's okay I forgive you. If your mother hadn't been this way, you wouldn't have as well", I spoke wrapping an arm around her and she looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for being a good friend Davien. I don't know what I'd do without you", she said and hugged me while I did the same.

"Honestly, I just wanted a friend who would like me. And you did, I am forever thankful for that. Thank you", She mumbled as I squeezed her hand in reassurance.

I had talked to Sabrina and got to know that it wasn't her who was trying to hurt my relationship with Maeve, it was her mother. Her mother Idris, is a part witch, part werewolf that's why she wanted my power.

"I really want to apologize to Maeve as well. I hope she forgives me", she retorted pulling away from me and I smiled down at her.

"She will, she is an amazing person and I know she will love you", I told her genuinely and she smiled nodding while I sighed getting up.

"I am actually honestly embarrassed", she spoke while laughing a little, wiping under her eye's as I chuckled leaning down holding her hand.

"Sabrina, you don't need to be. Maeve will never make you feel this type of way okay? Just relax, when she has time, I'll come get you and you both can talk alright?", She nodded her head and I squeezed her hand as she smiled before I left the room.

"Take care of her, I'll be back later", I told the nurse's who were taking care of her. She nodded immediately and I left to go check on some paperwork before I would go home to my baby.

Reaching my office, I sat down as a short knock was heard on the door and Derek entered. "Hey man!", He greeted sitting down on the chair infront of my desk while I looked up nodding at him.

"Oh I heard you talked to Sabrina", he spoke looking at me with narrowed eye's and I sighed putting my pen down.

"Yeah, apparently Sabrina wasn't really after me. Her mother has been manipulating her. She says her mother wanted to get closer to me again and steal my power", I told him and he hummed tilting his head.

"Hmm, you could be right. Her mother was very weird and toxic", Derek spoke and I thought for a while. That means Sabrina never really cared, she was just there when I thought she was there for me.

"Anyways who cares, you have a mate to think about. Did you tell Maeve about this?", He asked and I left my trance looking at him.

"Not really. I am going to tell her tonight. Didn't have the time", I told him and he nodded before we started talking about other stuff.

"So how's your relationship with my sister? You're keeping her happy right?", I asked seriously and he nodded as he chuckled eating some chocolates. I sighed shaking my head watching him eat the fourth packet.

•••

I was working for the last 3 hour's and I was exhausted. I wanted to work so I would have a free weekend with my baby and I would spend it in peace.