Ch#29: "Hate Me?"

*Warning* This contains mentions of blood and ptsd. Be advised.

Davien's Pov:

After she had slept again in my arms, my stomach was swirling with anxiety. Marie had told me very distressing news and I didn't know how I would spill it on Maeve.

"So what will happen now?", I was standing in Marie's office as she wrote some medicines down for Maeve.

"I think we'll need to put Luna under supervision and look at her behavior. I am not sure but the Luna might not like this idea", she told me as I processed the news. The same things started happening again. It was like going through Deja Vu yet again.

"When does this start?", I asked.

"Any day now. You can come tommorow. I can put her on IVs but she'll need to observed on how much food intake she has, her behavioral changes according to different kinds of foods", she spoke setting up Maeve's file. "If there are sudden changes in her behavior, I am afraid she'll need to be injected with wolfsbane which will help get her mind back in control", she finished as I sighed.

Wolfsbane is not a good thing. It's a chemical that can be very harsh to the system of a wolf but as Maeve is a Luna and her wolf knows this, it won't be very much harsher.

Maeve was still in my arms asleep, but I didn't know how I would approach this subject with her. My baby is very sensitive to these topic's and this could trigger a panic attack even if I mention it. I'll have to find a way to do this.

Sighing for the nth time, I carefully removed her from my arm's and placed her on the bed where she held onto my pillow.

I left the room and went towards the living room turning my laptop on.

I decided to search about wolfsbane's side effects and what more can happen.

I have seen some Luna's gone insane after the use and who knows what will happen when Marie uses it. Maybe she doesn't have to. Maybe Maeve won't need it, right?

Sighing I decided to check on Jeremy and Andrew. Last time I did, the guard told me that Andrew was pretty much dead but however survived.

Unlocking the basement, every prisoner went silent hearing my heavy footsteps. The guard's bowed and opened the main fir me as I entered the dirty place.

I opened the cell before going inside to see Andrew passed out and Jeremy tied up but was beat up.

"I am here to take answer's. If you don't speak then...", I trailed off glancing at the electrical switches making him look at them as well. I smirked watching his scared expression before he nodded immediately.

"Where is Peter and what is he planning?", I asked the asshole infront of me, my husky and hoarse voice making him gulp before he took a deep breath.

"Alpha, I swear on my life I don't know but before all of this, he planned to murder you and your sister", he spoke blood running down his face making me scoff as I stood back wrapping my arm's around my chest.

"I swear, his plan was to himself. Andrew and I didn't know he wanted to do this", he spoke spitting some blood on the side and looking downwards not up. My fists clenched as I held back a growl.

"Hmm. But you don't deserve mercy either Jeremy. You made my Maeve and other women suffer", I spoke chuckling darkly leaving the cell and turning on the electricity. His screams and beggings broke out but I didn't give a damn.

"Turn this off when he passes out", I told the guard and he nodded locking his cell.

Going back to our house, I entered to hear water being poured into a glass. I soon realised it was my mate from her scent.