Ch#47: "Ugly Truth"

*Warning* This chapter has abuse and mentions of rape. Be advised.

Maeve's Pov:

My body shook from the pain as I slipped onto the floor with a hard thud. I groaned trying to keep my eyes open but all I remembered before passing out was Peter with a smirk.

As my eyes gradually started opening and I could see better, my senses finally moved back to me when I realized I wasn't at home.

Damn it, I cursed myself. My body was in so much pain. My wolf still hadn't responded yet and I knew it would be long before she would.

I tried moving my hands around but all I felt was soreness in my wrists. The rope was too tight and the more I moved it, the more it ached.

My heart strained with pain as my eyes filled with tears. I didn't know whether I'd be able to see Davien again. I don't know if I'll be alive to tell him how much I missed him. Was he looking for me? He must be in so much pain.

Tears made their way down my face and before I knew it, I was full on sobbing. I couldn't help myself. My cries were probably being heard outside but I didn't care. It hurt so much.

"I love you so much," Davien moved me closer to him as we lay in bed, naked together. We had just finished our love making.

"I love you too," I replied as he leaned down and kissed me softly. I moaned hovering above him and placing my hand on his cheek.

"Not possible," he said as I chuckled and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Yes it's very possible," I told him as he smiled teasingly and pulled me back onto him.

We just lay silently, none of us saying anything. The silence was peaceful and all I heard was his heartbeat, his beautiful heartbeat. I traced my hands on his buff chest and just randomly made patterns.

"Wait, I just remembered something," I pushed myself off of him as he sat up and pulled open the drawer next to our bed.

"Here," he placed a box in my hand. "Open it."

I smiled and opened the box. A shimmery gorgeous blue colored necklace came into my view. I gasped with happiness as I took it out of it's box.

"It's something that I bought for you. Here let me put it on you," he said as I nodded and turned around a little. He placed the cold metal on my neck and secured it in place.

I turned around and stared at him with awe.

"This necklace is very precious to me. It's basically a tracker and no, I'm not giving it to you to spy on you. It's so you will always be safe," his words made my eyes water and I just chuckled with a smile.

"Thank you Davi," I said as I leaned closer and pressed my lips to his in a frantic and hungry kiss.

Before I knew it, I was under him and under his mercy for the third time that night.

I smiled at the beautiful memory that we both had shared. The necklace was something precious to the both of us and hopefully he will figure something out. I know him.

The door to the cellar opened and in entered Allison along with Peter.

"Aww, the little Maeve is awake huh?" Peter saie as soon as he reached me and sat down in front of me. I gave a glance towards Allison who had been looking down most of the time.

I didn't say anything just scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I felt him grab my chin and forcefully make me look at him. "You better only roll your eyes when I fuck you like I used to," he said as my face morphed into disgust making me spit on his face.

"Fuck off Peter," I said with rage in my eyes as he chuckled and moved away from me. Again, I saw fear in his eyes when he saw me curse at him. But it only lasted for a few seconds as he wiped his face and sat back down on the chair.

"Why the fuck have you locked me up and why the fuck is Allison here? What tactic did you use on her?" I asked coldly as he looked up and just laughed again. With a sigh, he signalled for Allison to leave as she looked at me hesitantly before moving out of the room.

"Okay. I'll tell you. You were never supposed to be born. You were a mistake child to your parents. Your mother, Cara had you with a one night stand and I, I was her mate's son. Yes, she already had a mate. But wait, I wasn't her biological son, my father had adopted me and kept me as his. She was a bitch. She fucking ruined everything," he said as he closed his eyes as if he was in pain. I didn't say anything and waited for him to go on.

"She begged for my father to take her back and he didn't. He killed himself the next day. I was 6 at the time and you were 1. She took me and you to another pack, begged for them to take us but they never did. She abandoned me on the side of the road and took you with her," he completed as his voice cracked. I didn't feel no remorse for a man like him.

"You had the life you wanted while I was fucking tortured and abused. Now, I didn't want this, did I? A few years passed and I met Jacob. He was a little older than me and he said that I could be his gamma. When I saw how much pleasure and fun they had in their pack, I joined them. We killed people and no woman said no to us. It was like a dream where I could be free. After that, you were dropped off at the pack. You were only 7 at the time and I didn't want to do anything to you until Jeremy suggested it."

Tears ran down my cheeks at his long confession. I couldn't believe my mother had done this. How could she?

"That still doesn't give you the fucking rights to treat me like shit! You raped me! You fucking raped me and all of the other people in your pack as well!" I yelled at him with all my might as he angrily stared at me.

"So what?! I wanted pleasure and it was great! Finally after all those years I could have fun and torture people like they used to torture me!" He yelled back as I stared at the psychopath in front of me. This man deserved hell, fucking hell.

"You're a sick man," I mumbled as he stood up and started laughing. He was definitely a psychopath and he could not be changed.

"Yes, yes I am. And I don't care. You deserved this! And then you found your mate? Davien? That asshole? You thought you would live peacefully after all that bitch Cara had done to me? No fucking way," he spoke with no sadness in his voice. He truly is not okay.

"I hope you burn in hell Peter," with that he swung his hand and slapped me hard making me hit the wall beside me. I turned back and spit out blood as he just stood in his place.

"Why Allison then? And you clearly used the witches spells?" I asked him as my head spun around but I wanted answers.

"She wanted revenge on her boyfriend and she was an easy target. The spells that I've been using, not even Karsika can stop me," he said the last sentence which made me freeze.

"Yeah? You thought I don't know anything?" He asked as I sighed. I didn't know what to say or do at this point. Davien please find me. All he could ever do was laugh at my misery. Typical Peter.

"You're not getting out of h-" before he could complete his sentence, someone burst through the door frantically.

"Sir! They have found us!"

[Word Count- 1425]

A/N

Welp here I am. So what do you think of Peter and Maeve's past? Also, there will be more details about Allison and Peter in the next chapters!

Anyways if you enjoyed, please vote and comment!

Cya soon!

xoxo

-lily