Ch#25: "His Past"

Davien's Pov:

[A sweet and fluff chapter <3]

"Oh my God, what? Where i-is he?" My mate asked nervously fidgeting with her finger's and biting her lip.
"They said they saw him near our territory but thankfully he didn't do anything. He knows I am the Alpha King," I told her smirking and pecking her lip's softly as I pulled her nervous self into my arm's.

"Don't worry baby, as long as you are with me nothing will happen to you," I told her pulling away and cupping her cheek with my hand as I stared into her dreamy eye's.
"Thank you, I love you," she replied pulling me into a sweet and loving kiss.

Straddling my lap suddenly, I grabbed her waist as she wrapped her arm's around me. I chuckled as she pulled away and just stared at my face.
"How are you this beautiful?" I asked and she blushed looking down biting her lip.

"No, I sometimes wonder how you are this handsome?" She told me, her voice a melody to my ears as I pressed a kiss on her cheek.
"I love you, I love you, I love you," I repeatedly said as she laughed out loud making me smile as I tickled her.

"No Davien! Stop!" She yelled while laughing, her eye's teary as I laid on top of her still tickling her.
"Alright Alright I'll stop," I spoke as she smiled before I got off of her.

"Anyways baby, I didn't ask. How are you feeling after last night?" I asked as concern filled my eyes, I knew I was pretty rough on her.

"I feel good, you made it amazing," she mumbled shyly hiding her face with her beautiful hair.
"I didn't go too rough right?" I asked again and she shook her head, I could see her blushing hard as I grinned.

"Don't we have to go back?" She asked changing the subject, sitting up and wiping her remaining tear's, as I responded, "No we don't have to. Today is all about you," I flicked her nose and she scrunched it cutely frowning.

"I am hungry now, give me food," Maeve said whining and I nodded before calling the food services by the telephone that was placed beside the bed.
"Yeah, get us two scrambled egg rolls, sausages, tomatoe bites and orange juice," I said in the phone as the waiter said it'll be there in under 20 minutes.

"Yay, Orange juice! I was craving it today," Maeve spoke while scrolling through her phone as I smiled before my phone rang.

"Yeah Davien, we haven't seen Peter again mostly around 5 miles from here so I think the situation is fine. I'll send some of our warrior's after him," he said.

"Yeah Derek? Oh alright that's cool," Maeve focused on me as I looked at her and smiled before we both hung up.

"Looks like everything is back to normal at the pack. Peter wasn't spotted nearly 5 miles from there," looking at the situation it looked like we'd be okay. Once I go back, I'll make sure to get a hold of Jeremy and Andrew.

Our breakfast arrived in no time, as a lady knocked on the front door and I took it in.

While eating I noticed Maeve was super quiet though. I tried to read her mind but apparently she had blocked me. Weird.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked as I took a bite of my egg.

"Davien I want to ask something personal. Will you tell me?" She hesitated before asking me and I nodded.
"Sure anything love," I said as I casually smiled to ease the weird tension that got created.