Ch#28: "Memories"

*Warning* This chapter has mentions of abuse and blood. Be advised.

Maeve's Pov:

I was in a black, dirty misty place, the air was filled with dread and fear. Whose fear was it? Was it mine? I heard yelling behind me making me turn around in shock.

"You're a pathetic whore! You don't deserve a mate!", He yelled at a little girl, constantly pulling her hair as she kept on crying. Blood was visible on her face and body. She, the girl was me. I was seeing my 13 year old self.

He was beating me, that was me.

"NO! STOP IT!", I yelled at him as tear's ran down my cheek's before he looked at me coming towards me. I panicked my facial expressions changing into fear but when he got towards me, he got into me. He just disappeared at the other side.

I looked back as the place he went. There, I saw myself getting raped. I closed my eyes feeling her pain, my pain. Jeremy and Peter were both there along with the other warrior's. They were using my body. She was crying, I was crying. I was 17.

The scene disappeared, I opened my teary eyes. I heard voices beside me.

"No please! You can't do this to her! Please don't take her!", A man was yelling along with a women, who were on there knee's as two men stood beside them.

"You get what you deserve bitch!", The other man yelled driving a knife through the begging man's stomach. A crying was heard, it was a baby. The women was taken, she screamed and begged, but no one bothered, and the baby was in hands of the man.

Who was he?

"Maeve? Baby? Wake up love!", Hearing that voice, my eyes shot open.

My vision was hazy, and everything around me looked blurred as if I was brought back from the dead.

Hearing some whisper's around me, my ears rang. Prying my eyes open, I immediately shut them when the bright light shone on my eyes making me whimper.

"Shut the lights, it's too bright for her!", Someone yelled in a harsh yet stern voice, and through my eye lids, I felt the light become lighter.

Opening my eyes this time, I saw Davien standing next to the bed I was laying on and a doctor who took off my oxygen mask.

"Luna, how do you feel now?", She asked as I tried to recognize her and it was Marie.

"A little b-better", I mumbled, my voice hoarse from not drinking water in a long time as I tried sitting up. Davien then helped me sit up.

"Alright, I will write some medicines. 2 of them are vitamin related as you have vitamin C and D deficiency. 1 of them will be helpful to make you sleep", Marie told us and I nodded as Davien held my hand in his rough grip.

Marie left after handing him the paper and I just blankly stared ahead, there was nothing to see or to talk about. Or maybe there was?

"Baby?", Davien asked as I took my gaze off of the wall infront of us and towards him. I didn't speak, I just stared at him. His sharp jaw, his pink lips, his beautiful green eyes and his everything.

"Where's P-peter?", I dared to ask, this was the moment where I wanted to know his answer but at the same time I didn't want to know his answer.

"There was no Peter Maeve, we checked security cameras, nothing. I heard your screams but that's it, and I am sorry for not being there", he spoke softly bringing my hand to his lips and placing a kiss on my knuckles.