Ch#17: "Thanksgiving Gone Right?"

Maeve's Pov:

(A long Chapter!)

At around 3pm, I recieved a call from Tiana and we discussed the timings and where to actually host the party. After she called me, she added Cynthia and Allison.
"I know a spot but I feel like will be great for this but I think the host should be you guy's," Tiana said and Cynthia hummed agreeing with her. "Yeah cause it's been a while since Davien hosted a party," Cynthia retorted inbetween and I felt a pinge of jealousy in me.

"With who?" I dared to ask even though I knew who it would be but I have absolutely no idea why I asked which would just make me mad and jealous.
"With that bitch Sabrina off co-," Cynthia spoke but before she could complete her sentence Tiana loudly coughed on the phone call halting her words. "So uhh Maeve and Davien should host this one and bye talk to you later," Tiana said leaving the call in a hurry before Cynthia said her goodbye ending the call as well making me confused, did they not want me to know that Davien used to be with Sabrina?

What's the point? I already know. Mentally rolling my eye's I got up and went to our shared bedroom and I decided to shower, I saw Davien sitting on the bed with his glasses on. He was using his Macbook pro while biting his lip trying to focus making me smile, God he is so hot and those damn glasses ughh.

I left for the bathroom shaking my head turning on the hot shower and going in. The warm water soothed my muscles which made me sigh in happiness.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened slowly and Davien entered smiling, "What are you doing here?" I asked nervously looking away from him. I am so thankful that my body is hidden away because of the soap otherwise he'd probably see everything not like he hasn't seen me naked before.
"Just wanted to bath with my beautiful mate," he replied back seemingly taking of his shirt and pants leaving him in boxer's.

I stared at his godly body and muscles which were just magnificent. "Like what you see?" he asked smirking giving me a boxy smile and I looked down blushing hard and I knew my cheeks were turning crimson red like a beet root.
"No need to be shy love, I am yours," he exclaimed while I just looked away not wanting to get even more red.

He sat inside the bath and feeling his gaze on me I decided to glance at him. I noticed he was looking at the scars on my arm and collarbones.
"What's wrong?" I asked him and he looked up to my eye's as he sighed running a hand through his wet hair. "I still can't believe those bastards had the audacity to do this to you," his voice was harsh and stern while he stared into a never ending space and I took a deep breath, holding his hand.

"Davien, I am here with you and I still can't thank you enough when that day you found me in the cell. If you hadn't reached there on time I might've not survived," My voice was soft and calm as I looked at his beautiful orbs while he tightened his grip around me pulling me ever closer.
"Don't talk about not surviving, I wouldn't be able to live without you," he spoke sincerely pressing his wet lips on mine as I wrapped my arms around his nape.

His tongue pushed further in, exploring every bits of my mouth. Groaning from the lack of oxygen I pulled away as he started trailing his mouth down to my neck, he applied wet kisses there making me moan out loudly. How does he make me feel so freaking good? I heard Davien chuckle, his sexy laugh vibrated through out my neck and I knew he read my mind, shit I didn't block him out.

He let go of my neck but he kept on looking towards my face. I bit my lip as my breathing was labored as he again smiled capturing my lips in a deep passionate kiss which had my stomach in knots. I moaned from the heated kiss as our bodies were pressed against eachother, his hand trailed to my inner thighs rubbing them sensually.