24

Bonnie

She's perfect.from her brown eyes to her little nose and her chubby cheeks and her soft curls Shes my baby.

It was currently around 2am and my beauty woke up hungry she's just 9 hours old and I'm obsessed.

I smile as i look up from her over to mickey and angie on the couch flat asleep i really did give them hell and i punched mickey not once but 3 times! He may have a black eye but im grateful for him.

My room Was on the top floor and i asked for them to leave the curtains open so i could watch the stars each one giving me enough peace in the moment then i looked down at her.

Her eyes were open and sure she can't see much but its like she knows I'm here ,like she has already memorized her mummys face inch by inch then i heard the door quietly click.

"You're much more late than i thought you would be" i said and looked up to see the father of my baby girl moving next to the bed quietly with peach peonies in his hand my favorite.

"I'm shocked myself i thought she'd be born later but i guess she likes to be in a hurry like her old man "

"Yeah she has your face too and my eyes, she's sleepy wanna try and put her to sleep?"

His smile grew "I'd love too plus i saw that skin on skin is good for the newborns" he took a sit in the chair right next to him and took off his shirt.

"Why do i feel like you're trying to tempt me? you know we can't have sex for like 3 months right? Im busted down their " he chuckled while gently taking her into his arms.

"Ill wait but im really not that strong when you look that good after pushing My baby out it makes me want to put another one in you right now" i rolled my eyes.

"The baby shop is closed till i get used to the baby i already have and i actually have my fiancee around" a tear threatened to fall out.

"Oh baby i know but im working it out my love i promise you gotta trust that I've got this"

"I know you do i just worry about you Seb you left without even telling mickey and i can't reach your family either what's going on?!" he looked down sadness kicking in.

"The police used the report they got as an open house for other crimes my family and i have to keep it at the bare minimum rule which means only family knows"

"But you've just told me"

"Of course ive just told you you're family especially with her now and the fact that you trusted i wouldn't miss my angel's birthday, bonnie you're the closest to me than anyone "

"But you won't tell me where you are will you?"

"No my love i can't risk that not with her now i need you to be there for her i need both of you safe or i don't know what i would do bonnie" a tear ran down my face and i shook my head in understanding words giving up on me.

We then both heard mickey and angie shufffle

"Just tell me one thing did you know they were sleeping together?!

"Oh absolutely, it Was obvious" he chuckled

"I knew it " and we both quietly laughed.

We talked and he let her sleep on him till around 4am till he had to leave not needing to assure me he'll be back cause i already knew he would.

He may be rough around the edges but i sure am hot for my baby daddy.