PART 23.

BONNIE

"So i brought you all the sourpatch packets i could find cause i didn't know which you'd like" mickey said coming in with a huge bag from the store.

"Well that was dumb,you're so dumb mickey" i said to the whole thing

"Ooooookay so we are not gonna be mean to mickey mama i know you're in pain and irritated he's just trying to make you happy plus my Goddaughter doesn't like mean asses " Angie said getting up

"Well i don't like assholes who lie to me that they don't know where my husband to be and baby daddy is or that he was going to escape prison!"

"OK you need to calm down Mickey honestly told you he didn't know about it Seb clearly wanted a neutral person to look out for you, and sorry this whole thing sped up your labor i was so set on her being born on the 11th too"

She's right mickey really didn't know of this cause he gave the dumb look he gave every time he didn't know something and i shouldn't let my pain out on him.

"I'm sorry mickey i just didn't picture this as her birth story his family is even out of reach i feel lost!"

"Babe you have us we won't leave we are here for you and her" and she hugged me well kind of i was hooked up to the bed with birth stuff.

"Last thing, are you guys fucking? And is it on my couch?"

Angie immediately turned red and Mickey looked shell struck , yep I've had my suspicious but labor literally gave me no filter.

"What makes you think-" angie started but mickey cut in

"Yes! And we are sorry the couch thing only happened one time then we fucked in her room or back at the club house"

"Mickey what the hell we said we'd tell her after the baby was born!"

"Listen i have one kryptonite and that's having a relationship yet alone keeping it a secret!"

"Wow so its been going on for a while huh? Damn"i told myself, i most definitely knew they were together but i only noticed when we came to be in the same room for 3 days.

"Bonnie has always been able to sniff people out even if she makes a wrong judgment its like the truth follows her"

"Your telling her i haven't been able to keep a relationship secret ever since i met her"

FLASHBACK

"No seriously Seb! I know that mickey has a girlfriend and its so cute he literally doesn't date"

"Bon, my love you don't even have proof of this"

"Why else would he be running around like he's high off shrooms and his fighting has hightend"

"Maybe its cause he's actually high off shrooms i don't know the shit he does"

"That's pathetic Seb i know you kind of suck at relationships out of ours since we met but i know what im talking about plus mickey is a strict smoker"

"OK lets say i believe you its not like he'd come in here and rat himself out cause he knows she needs to be under protection cause of how dangerous it is"

Just then the door bust open and mickey walked in holding a pretty girls hand

"Bro I've been keeping something from you and i can't hide her,this is Casey my girlfriend she needs protection"

I immediately looked at Seb "Boom!! Sucker!" Seb looked at me shocked I'm always right.

END OF FLASHBACK

"And cause I've always been able to figure out mickey I'm a little upset that i can't seem to get you to admit that you know where my husband is hes the number one thing you can't rat out."

"So how are you two getting along? Have you met ben yet mickey"

"Ben? Who's-"

"Ahh no one of importance right now! " she's gave me a look of the clearly didn't and that's not good but that's not my problem either.

I was in my thoughts when my little girl just gave me the biggest ounce of pain I've ever felt and it wasn't fucking stopping.

"Shit Bon are you OK? Maybe its happening let me call a nurse" Angie ran out and shit this hurt

Then she came back in with the doctor "well miss.bennett it seems like you're fully and beautifully dilated shes coming right now.

Oh fuck.