Part <8>

BONNIE'S POV

I woke up with the sun in my face and I tried to move out of bed but i was pulled right back down to the bed. I was shocked but I remembered that i made love with Sebastian last night, shit!

"Sleep it's still early and I'm tired " I turned to look at him. Goodness I forgot just how adorable he was in the morning with his messy hair.

"I have to go home and get ready for work so let me go Seb" i tired to move but im definitely not as strong as a tired grumpy Sebastian.

"Yeah about that... "I looked at him that glint in his eye! Something's wrong.

"What the hell did you do Morettie? "In a second I was under him with my hands pinned above my head.

"Thats not my name, maybe I should remind you of my name just like last night" he looked tired but i didn't care.

"I asked you a question Seb what did you do? " he looked at me for a second and sighed he used his free hand to pass through his hair once.

"I couldn't let you live in that dump not when I could do something about it" he did not..

"I went down to your apartment yesterday and moved everything here " I was now giving him the nastiest glare ever.

"Is that why you wanted me to come home with you so bad yesterday? "

"Yes, but!... "

I pushed him off me, my anger giving me the strength. cutting him off I said "I CANT BELIEVE YOU!! "

"Bonnie baby listen... " i stood up from the bed and started dressing up I couldn't be mad and naked in front of him right now.

"NO! You listen, i can't believe that you lied to me not even 10mins after you had to come clean! And to think i actually made love with you last night! "
"What did you want me to do ?! let you stay in that dump for one more day when i could do something about it?! baby i think what I did was for the best. "

"There you go again making decisions for me without my concern or even how I would feel , Sebastian i have feelings and choices too don't you get it! "i was pulling my hair out of my shirt when i felt the necklace its the one he sent me.

"Im sorry ok? Its just that i went there for the necklace to make sure you didn't throw it out , it means a lot to me, then I saw the state of your apartment and i couldn't not take control baby" i just held my emotions its too early for this.

"Where is all my stuff? " i looked up at him with fire evident in my eyes right now.

"The room next to this one but.. " I just walked out straight to that room.

"Bonnie! , Bon! " and I slammed the door in his face and I heard him curse on the other side of the door and walk away.

I don't know why I'm so mad and angry maybe its because I wish he would ask me about decisions concerning my life.

I am happy to be out of my crappy apartment but I didn't tell Angie or my landlord plus it's even longer to get to work from here that is if I still have a job.

He should have talked to me at least. I sighed and saw a few bags and boxes in the room, I also saw a bathroom, a good hot bath would help me right now plus I'm super sore down there, Sebastian is a beast during sex and 5 years of no action to begin pounded was completely hectic for my coochie.

Sebastians's POV

I sat on my bed lost of what to do next. she doesn't trust me anymore and I'd understand why, I can't keep lying to her I just want a clean record with her we'd both do well with it.