part <27>

BONNIE

I looked in the mirror and all I saw was power.

The pants suit I was in gave off the illusion of a strong Donna, a woman not be messed with or dared to be thought of as weak.

It was almost as if the suit hid all the scars of my youth and highlighted the glow of my new life.

A year ago all I could do was blame Sebastian and my parents for my life but now I understand that only I define my life and I look damn good in the power.

"Damn,you're lucky I'm holding my daughter right now cause that ass in that suit makes me want to let you have ten thousand of my offspring "

I smiled at him through the mirror
"What happened to 'you look beautiful babe'"

"It doesn't seem appropriate for my donna"

"And you speaking of my ass is appropriate?"

"Very much so,are you ready?"

"OF course I am it's simple all I have to do is give them a run for their money, I can play a bitch pretty easily "I smirked

"That's my girl" just then our babygirl started to fuss In her father's hands.

"I guess she's heard her mama's voice" I smiled taking her into my hands and him placing a bib under her mouth cause I can't afford to change right now if she pucked.

"I'm sorry princess but you're gonna have to be with dada for the rest of the day, I love you"

"Should I be offended that you're apologising for leaving her with me?"

I just smiled at him and gave her back to him, grabbing my purse and heading down stairs.

Before I headed out the door I turned to seb "hey Morettie?"

"Yes my heart?"

"I'm gonna be with dangerous people for 5 hours,but I know you're the real danger here,promise me you'll kill anyone that hurts me?"

He looked at me with his glint inhis eye and smirked

"In a heartbeat my love"and I smiled.

This is my new age with me all mature and having seb in his whole self and accepting him to be mine and the father of my children.

"I love you Seb" and I kissed him and walked out the door.

It's time to be Donna.

--------------------------------------------------

"Ladies and gentlemen we can't let this happen the Don is clearly using this as a distraction! I will not work under a woman!"

I sat thier stearing at the ice melting away in my whiskey at the head of the big meeting room table. I walked in close to 20 mins ago and that caused the uproar infront of me.

He's name was savi carmo morettie, I've never met him till now a few of the faces at this table had been from the club back home like mickey,veno and chadly but the man that was red with anger of a woman in the higher up seat was someone I had never met but I fully studied.

Savi Carmo was the first cousin of Sebastian, his uncle savis father hated his brother and fortunately his bitterness killed him first. In return he left a power Hungry son that was his walking replica.

Sebastian told me all about him, about how his mother requested for him to be put at chief of the council of the made men.

He always tied the lose ends and now he meets his demise as he watches his authority break down at the hands of a woman in a beautiful pants suit.

"I HAVE WORKED HARD FOR THIS FAMILY!-"

"ENOUGH!" I stated making everyone look at me in the room and not this grown man having a tamper tantrum.

"I'm here before you as the new member of the family, the mother of your next generation, I require respect and I don't take lightly to grown men crying over not getting the fucking toy they want!"

I threw the folder I studied front to back on the table",in the folders in front of you, you will see the different people that will come looking for my husband to be, your Don's head.

Officer Petts beings one of our strongest, she has had her nose in our business way too long , she has power to take down this whole family and seeing that I have a family of my own now I won't see that happen.

The plan is simple you play your parts in this chess game and we all get our king back. I won't tolerate cry babies I have one back home already, just play with the right moves and we win.

Oh and I know you know my husband but I don't take lightly to dishonesty I've been through too damn much so don't fucking play with me!"

I stood up with Mickey ready to escort me out and gave savi the most cold warnfull look I could give,but what I got back was a glimmer of respect, I guess he won't be so bad to work with after all.