part <26>

BONNIE

These mafia people are crazy what the fu-" Bon are you listening?!"

"Yes im listening and i think you are all crazy how the hell do you expect me to be 'Donna' as you've explained it to be the wife of the Don when A im not even married to him yet-"

"Yeah well you're engaged that fat rock isn't for nothing honey" i gave mal a cold side eye for interrupting me then i continued.

"And B im a new mum doesn't that make me like a target?"

"Yes but its not like you really will be working this field my love you are already strong enough to defend yourself in anything And you won't Be out of sight of protection we have set up maximum protection that I have never had myself"

"Exactly and the baby will be under wraps just like him we just need you to let everyone believe that Seb has hit rock bottom or better yet dead its the only way he can get under Romano and under the system with you having a clean record they wouldn't sniff you out running a mafia isn't a crime so they would just see it as a wife taking over till you actually give them something to sniff out which won't happen we are on a stand still because of that" Sebastians mother said with so much hope in her eyes for me.

"Y-You mentioned this Romano guy what exactly is he gonna do in fixing all this you're a wanted man in 19 countries Due to one dumb slip up of my snitching mother ,this is all my fault-"

"Its not your fault bon, you didn't know she was that bad we have Toby now something you can actually do right don't worry OK?" I nodded my head even though a tear was about to fall this was my fault and now he's looking to me a his only hope.

FLASHBACK

I was in the gang house alone again while everyone else did what they normally did and i was wondering if Seb will actually come back,its been 4 days now and im worried sick and its like everyone here just looks at me some kind of way sort of out of pitty.

I was sitting in my thoughts till i heard someone clear their throat" hey mickey any word? Did he call? Is he coming back anything"

He sighed sitting down in front of me on the coffee table"actually I'm gonna need you to leave" what?!

"What do you mean i have to leave?"His face was cold not like mickey usually acted.

"I have orders from boss and he needs you packed up and gone Bonnie"

"You heard from him?! Where is he what is he doing?!-"

"Bonnie! You've been removed form the gang and you have to leave you don't provide anything to the team and he has decided to let you leave"

Silence that's what was all around us sort of defining and in all that silence i heard it, i heard the painful shatter of my heart and it felt like i was bleeding from the inside.

He walked away and i sat in scilence and pain.

It was a few weeks after i was kicked out and i had just started to understand that he wasn't coming back and i was kicked out so i started to put a life together for myself.

I got a job a small sad place and a life i was fine... Till i heard about the police ambushing the gang and arresting a few of them.

I just knew they would come for me too and i was right , right in front of my house were the police and i was taken to the police station for questioning.

"Miss Bennett we are gonna need you to reply to all that we ask honestly understood?"

I kept my mouth shut and just stared at her.

She pushed my silence aside and proceeded" you have been seen to be associated with a one Sebastian morettie as his right hand or queen is that correct?"

Scilence

"Did you know your Clyde miss bonnie is wanted on 5 criminal charges and is wanted in Texas?"

I chuckled internally at the memory of texas he robbed a pawn shop for all its money and stole me a tiara i had been eyeing.

The police officer sighed.

"Do you or do you not know of these crimes and do you know his were abouts?"

Yes i know about a few of the things he did but no i didn't know where he was.

The male officer beside her sighed "come on Petts! I told you she would be no help, she has the most clean record out of all of them i bet he kept his princess blind to it all! Drop it and let her go! This case is fucking cold!" And he stormed out.

She looked at me with such hatred in her eyes like she was telling me how much i would regret this day but i looked like her with the knowledge that she wouldn't hurt me anymore as the world already has.

That was the last time i heard the name of the officer 'Petts'

End of flashback

I sighed and looked at my new family" I'll do it " and it seems like the sorry of the room lifted.