Part<7>

Warning mature content!

Bonnie's POV

I don't know what it was, but that glint in Sebastians eye when I told him that I would go home with him made me wanna second guess my choice.

He always got it when he'd done something or was planning something but honestly i think it must have been the wine.

We were in his car and talking about random things with jazz playing in the background.

He was a jazz man it always helped him relax and that I knew was true.

"remember when Mikey left his bracelet that had his name on it in the store after we robbed it and you had to go get it back for him. It was so embarrassing " we both laughed.

"Yeah I'd do anything for Mikey and we had just started out I wasn't gonna get busted cause of him" we laughed

Shit I was always a light weight when it cane to alcohol even though I only had 2 glasses of wine and he had 3.

He wasn't a light weight though and I knew he wasn't even buzzed my mind just couldn't register that fact right now.

We were away from the main roads now and we started into the road covered by trees to get to his house.

I felt him almost naturally place his hand on my thigh and squeezed it . I remember he loved to do that ,his love language was definitely touch and I loved it.

He started rubbing it slightly and moving more up towards my girl as the seconds passed and it made my mind race at the fact of how freaking good he looked and smelled tonight . Again it might be the wine , but I was really really horny.

He entered the gate and stopped the car once we had reached the front of the house. This house really was beautiful.

I was about to get out but I heard him lock the doors "what's wrong? I think we should head in it's... "

I was cut off when he grabbed me, lifted me, placed me in his lap so i straddled him and he started kissing me so passionately I felt like I was burning up by the second.

I instinctively started to grind in his lap making him groan it might have been the most beautiful sound I've heard in 5 years.

we came up for air and I looked straight into his eyes and all I saw was burning lust.

"You're so fucking beautiful Bonnie you know that? " I just blushed.

He then started kissing and biting my neck like a hungry cave man and all my senses flew out the window.

I could see the windows steaming a bit and a few of my senses came back when I realized that I was not going to have sex in the car again and I wasn't going to let him have his way so easily.

I haven't had sex in 5 years I can add tonight just fine.

So I found the lock pad on the car and said "you were always smooth Morettie but not today"

I then unlocked the car grabbed his keys from his pocket and got out leaving him high and dry.

I walked to the front door and opened it after looking for the right key.

I walked straight to the kitchen, I need to sober up with some water especially around him.

I heard him come in after me and lock the front door his foot steps reached the kitchen "Princess I don't appreciate your little stunt just now. "

"I was thirsty, but not for you so I came to get some water" I took a sip and then he dropped his keys on the counter and started to stalk towards me kind of like a predator.