Part <2>

Bonnie's POV

Flashback

"Bonnie baby this job is gonna put us and the guys on the map, give us the name We've  worked for and the police won't even know what hit them! " he was laughing but I was crying.

"Sebastian we just robbed a pawn shop and you nearly killed a guy! And you're not even a little bit phased?!, Seb this is crazy it's all crazy! I can't function what just happened right now! "

"Baby, baby relax I know the first time is always hectic " he placed his warm hands on my arm.

"heart beating a mile a minute, adrenaline pulsing through your vains like a drug and your mind keeps racing " he then cupped my face and looked into my eyes.

"But when you have the comfort and hold of someone who's body reacts perfectly to yours and you know your minds were created for each other you realize just how safe you actually are"my heart stopped beating madly and I was completely concentrated on his brown eyes now.

He then kissed me and everything felt completely better and I felt like i was floating forgetting today and that his friends we're counting stolen money in the room next to us in didn't see the bad in seb sort of like i didn't want to to begin with, I just wanted him as he was.
We became officially that night and I also lost my virginity to him that night.

End of flashback

I woke up with the sunlight right in my face and looked at the time it was 8:10 .

I got up and out of bed realizing I had another dream about him again last night but they were usually memories of us and I hated it.

Getting up I took a bath and walked to the kitchen there was completely nothing in the fridge and I was starving then I remembered Will's tip from yesterday, it wouldn't hurt to use it to keep me alive would it? I'll pay him back once I'm paid anyway.

So I grabbed it and my bag and headed out of my apartment but right there outside my door was a huge bouquet of red roses I was stunned and looked around but no one was around so I picked them up and took them inside.

I placed them on my table and looked for a card but all it had on it was a "~MS~" same as the note that had the necklace.

Whoever was sending these things clearly was on a mission but I couldn't think of this right now cause I was starving so I put the flowers in water to keep them alive in case the adress was a mistake  and headed for the grosser a few blocks away.

Walking through the store I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched since i walked out of my apartment and I hated it it gave me shivers and I keep looking over my shoulder like a crazy person.

It felt like when we'd cut it really close with Sebastian and the police were really hot on our trials so I had to be more vigilant.

They had detectives follow me around  the hopes of me exposing any information about Seb and the guys. Someone was definitely watching me but its sort of like they wanted me to know it.

Grabbing a couple of other things I headed for the cashier, paid and walked out quickly catching the bus to make my journey a little more relaxed and I placed my head onto the window in deep thought knowing my day wasn't over yet.

AT THE CAFE

Angie's POV

"There you go sir enjoy " handing the customer his meal for the morning. It was a quite morning not as busy as I would hope plus mornings without Bonnie truly bored me.

Cleaning up one of the tables I heard rumbling, a loud rumbling and it seemed that everyone else in the dinner heard it too.

Then when I looked out the windows in the front of the dinner I saw a bunch of motorcycles rinding in the front and behind a flashy black and expensive BMW. Everyone in the dinner had sort of froze watching the event that was going on outside.

A man finally came out of the car and dear lord he was hot.

He walked with such power and you could tell he wore it well , he also clearly seemed dangerous, who was this man?!

He walked in and headed straight to me, wait why me?!

"Where Is Bonnie Bennett?" His voice sent shivers down my spin but he was asking about my Bonnie so I wasn't gonna let my tuff cover fall off my face.

"Who exactly wants to know? You can't just walk in here and demand things sir" not even a second later was I pinned to one of the tables by one of his men and I heard a few gasps from the customers in the background.

"I recommend you answer him Missy he's not really the nice forgiving type so let's not waste anymore time and answer him"I was shivering now

"I-uh she doesn't come in until 12 that's about 15 mins away you could wait for her sir" I said with a shaky voice

Then we heard the dinner door open and close "let her go! What the hell do you think you're doing?! " I know that voice it was Bonnie.

Bonnie's POV

The big brutish man let her go right after my statement "nice to see you Bonnie baby, I sure did miss you but I think we need to talk in a more private setting "

He then signaled one of his men then he grabbed my arm and directed me outside towards the flashy BMW, then I saw Micky on his bike leading the rest of the bikers gang the same gang Sebastian started the "heart club", he always wanted to run it I guess he got his wish when Sebastian left.

I was pushed into the back of the car and Sebastian entered after me "head for the house kirk" "yes sir" then we started off.

I was quiet the whole time not cause I was scared but cause I was extremely angry right now at him and at every single detail of today.

"Im guessing you didn't like the necklace as to the fact that you didn't wear it, but I hope you liked the roses though, the red ones always reminded my of you bold and beautiful " of course he was MS Morettie Sebastian.

"What do you want from me Sebastian ?! "

"Sebastian huh not even seb or 'my love' like you used to say? "

"We are not on any friend basis right now, you're basically just my kidnapper right now"

"You know when I'd touch you in just the right places you would call me daddy or even sir sometimes " my cheeks became red at the memory

"boy did I miss the sound of it " before I could rebattle I looked out the window and wow was all I could really say it was huge and beautiful its was a mansion among the trees just like Sebastian and I used to talk about all the time.

The car came to a stop and he came out heading over to my side opening my door and he held his hand out for me to take but I ignored his hand and brushed right passed him I could hear him sigh, he hated it when I ignored him.

But before I could take another step away from him he grabbed me and slammed me against the car not enough to knock the wind out of me but it was strong he leaned down towards my ear and said

"The next time you do that , I'll take you right against this car in front of all my staff and make sure you don't walk for a week do you understand me Bonnie baby? "