PART 16

BONNIE POV

i let out another load into the toilet it keeps coming and its insane "Bon are you ok?"

"I-i don't know mal its been 5 days non stop and i don't know why. I love your mom's meat balls but i feel like throwing up each time i smell them! Am i dying?!"

"Oh no love i don't think you're dying..... Do you think that maybe you just might ,sort of be carrying my future niece?"

"WHAT?! i can't be pregnant mal! And why would it be a girl?!"

"Oh read the words right in front of you bon you and my brother fuck more times than rabbits including the multiple times I've heard i mean like seriously you came here 2weeks ago hating the guy yet you can't get off him"

I looked at her shocked

"Yes sweetie i know he likes you on top"

"Ohhhhh noo mal what am i gonna do i can't be pregnant it will alter a lot of things!"

"I honestly don't know why you're not leaping for joy right now, you love my brother don't you? And i know he'd be over the moon to know that you've given him an heir i know im happy"

"Mal first off we don't know if I'm actually pregnant and two i actually don't know what he thinks of kids we've only ever talked of it once as dumb teenagers and it wasn't perfect"

Flash back

"Ouuu look at the little clothes aren't they cute!?"

I had known Seb for a total of 8months now and he's taken me shopping again to simply spoil me as much as he could even though i tell him im completely fine he won't listen.

We passed by a baby pop up cart and the little things just got me all bubbly inside plus being an only child didn't help simmer this feeling down.

"Don't you think they are cute Seb? Ou! Look at the little shoes!!. Just imagine your kids in this"

"Bonnie stop fooling around,would you? besides what would i do with a kid? Not to speak of you "

Why is he being so bitter about this or today in general "I'm sorry i just thought it was cute" i said clearly offended.

"Hey, I'm sorry bon I'm not in the best mood today...how about i get you some ice cream huh?"

I was never one to push something knowing I'd gain nothing from it so i just agreed to not piss him off any more.

That was the first and last time a baby was brought up between us.

End of flashback

"Ok you need to stop thinking of this it might stress the 'maybe baby' you just need to get ready for mums party tonight and look as bomb as can be tonight ok?"

I simply nodded

"Ok i have to run a few errands and pick up some pregnancy tests for you before tonight are you ok with me leaving you with mum for the day?"

"Yeah I'm fine plus i can't get a hold of seb's where abouts so getting ready with your mum and katie is fine"

"Great! Then I'll see you tonight before the party and don't worry I'll try to find my brother all while keeping this whole 'maybe baby' a secret ok? So bye i love you"

And she was out the door and i just sighed at the big fat fact that i might be pregnant for the love of my life who might just drop his whole life for this baby or drop...... ME.

MALINDA

"The number you have dialed is currently-"

"Ugh fucking hell Sebastian! What the fuck is going on with you!"