Part<4>

Bonnie's POV

I walked out of the room quietly. I had just finished eating and I didn't know what else to do with myself so I tried to explore the house before I would leave for good with Mikey.

And once i do leave I've made up my mind that I won't let him break me again.

Flashback

2 weeks before he left

I was laying in his arms right where I always felt the safest and as usual we started talking about dumb stuff together letting the moment take us.

I always told myself that I knew everything that was needed to know about Sebastian, well at least from what he told me.

I trusted every single word he told me, like that his parents died when he was around 15 in an accident while they lived in the states and they had only been here for a couple of months.

He said that no other family was their for him so he took for the streets to find his own family and that's when he found Mikey making them brothers since.

He said that they stole money from stores and bars and they ended up having stole enough to buy motor bikes.

He believed( from what he learned) that motorcycle gangs had power and power was what he wanted and needed to acquire .

He said that they also gave him a form of family that's why he stuck with it.

His little gang started to grow because of the way he gained his street credit, he wouldn't tell me about how he gained it though.

He had about 11 people in his gang before he met me and he always told me that I was his reason to keep going, his pulse in intense times and that's how he would call me his heart and also ended up naming the gang "heart club ♠♣".

The gang grew even bigger with me as their queen for two whole years I didn't see myself as their leader tho.

I saw myself as the girl in love with the king and doing that came with automatic power.

I had never killed anyone or hurt someone innocent the worst I had done was rob the small stores with Seb while on the road and I would mainly be around when they robbed banks as well , but seb was keen on keeping me clean from the real dirt of it all and I believed him.

I leaned up and said" the other day I realized that I would really love to design houses they are such a beautiful way to capture ones personality in a comfortable place " he looked into my eyes from where he lay in awe , he then leaned up and kissed my lips quickly.

"How about we test your skills right now, let's design a home for the two of us and our children " I blushed at the fact that he wanted to live with me and let me have his children I was only 18 but boy was I willing to be the mother of his children.

I smiled "I honestly wonder who taught you how to smooth talk so well , so that should be part of the house " he gave me a confused look.

"It should have smooth tall walls with light nudes and dark woods in it just like you, smooth light and dark" he smiled.

"Ok and it should have rooms for your ever creative and colorful brain and I say I must have a wall where you would express your art for it to live forever and to top it all off.. "

"It should be a mansion among the trees " I said and laughed at how in sync we were we loved how the club house was in the woods so our home should too.

"But any home with you would be amazing Bonnie baby I hope you know that " I smiled at him and gave him a kiss of hope, happiness and love all in one.

End of flashback

And surely he left nothing out he had my art wall, the long light sort of cream nice walls, the dark wood furniture and we where among the trees just like the club house. boy did he know how to make a girl's stomach twist.

"Oh ,thank the lord that's where you are I've been looking for you for 10mins now B" I gave him a sorry smile.

"I'm sorry Mikey I just wanted to look at the house a bit "

"Oh ok well are you ready to leave cause i don't want to get you home too late at night "

"yes super ready "

We were in the car and from the ride here I knew it would be a long ride back so I asked what had been racing on my mind.

"Mikey you wouldn't lie to me right? It goes against your club code"

"Of course B but why do you ask if I would? "

"Is what I know about Sebastian true?, I mean he broke almost every promise he had with me meaning he lied to begin with, I'm just asking if everything i know was a lie" he looked at me almost torn to say it.

"Don't hold back Mikey its been 5 years since he left ,he clearly told you why cause he left the gang in your hands after he kicked me out by a letter I think the least anyone can do right now is tell me the truth! "

He sighed "calm down alright B?" He sighed again and I just waited for him to speak.

"You obviously know his name is Morettie Sebastian, that he ran the gang and started it up before we found you but " he took a few seconds

"His parents never died in america leaving him all alone to fend for himself, they sent him here for a form of training a way to build his leadership skills from the bottom up. "

"He was going to be the next Don of the italian/american mafia once his father either died or resigned. "

" All he had was himself and about 2 million dollars that was given to him, his parents then told him to find me cause my parents had been great friends of his own and we would move from their" he looked at me and saw how shocked I was but continued.

"He bought a nicely furnished apartment and we bought motor cycles. "

"He really did believe motorcycle gangs had a power that needed to be explored so he put in money into building a club house and a team"

"Sebastian is a killing machine, literally the mafia life is not easy on an heir. He could fight and kill but he never showed it in front of you, you being his weak spot" he looked at me quickly before turning back to the road.

"When I saw how he was with you I never knew I'd see the day he had a weak spot or an actual daily muse you did that for him. "

"If I was his 'muse' then why did he leave why did he abandon me like the way he did?, why did YOU?"

"That my queen is not for me to answer you need to talk to Sebastian. "

I was in tears my heart was in serious pain right now "No! I can't , not after he lied about everything! , I thought I knew him I thought he knew me! "

"I won't let him fool me again not while I'm still breathing, I feel like a fool a total fool! " I realized we reached outside of my apartment complex I was about to get out but he locked the car and said..

"Most decisions can rip alot of things apart but what you two had couldn't have been ignored B, that's why his first task while he could was come for you ,you have his heart" he said meaningfully.

"BullShit! I have nothing of his and there was nothing that we had together it was all a fucking act ! and when you see him tell him to fuck himself and to leave me the fuck alone! " he unlocked the car after sighing and I got out slamming the door hard.

I ran into my apartment and broke down completely I hated him and everything he has done to me and I just let it all out, all of my 22 years this time my life really was shitty huh?