Part<6>

Bonnie's POV

I was currently cleaning a table a customer had just finished with and I glanced at the clock for what seemed like the 80th time in this hour alone.

It was 15 mins till my last shift ends meaning it's 15mins till Sebastian arrives.

After the events of this morning I've been anxious and annoyed all in one.

He always knew how to use his power he just never used this much on me before, I guess that's what I get for fighting back so hard.

It was now currently 8:50 I headed to the back room to get changed out of my uniform.

My outfit was some slightly faded pair of black jeans, a white tank top and a baby blue sweater. My outfits where all simple and cheap plus I really don't know the last time I went shopping.

I never worried about my appearance, I just don't know why I am now.

I let my long curly hair down from the bun it was in, grabbed my bag and headed out.

Angie had left 2 hours earlier her son Ben wasn't feeling too well so she had to go home to him.

There were times I could disobey Sebastian's orders but I knew today was not one of those times.

I just waited outside for him like a good little girl (how pathetic) but we needed to talk and it's been pending for 5 years already I think its time.

I was standing outside the dinner like a damn idiot for almost 30 mins. where was he? Was he just playing with me again? Damn. The last time I thought he stood me up It was my 17th birthday.

Flashback

I was waiting in my room it was 9:45pm on my birthday and Sebastian was supposed to be back from his 'mission' to pick me up at 8pm.

It was actually our first actual date together even though we've lived together for 6 months now and he has already taken my virginity you would think we would have gone out at least twice by now.

But his life was different, it was fast pace and busy and such things don't really come to min.

So when he told me that he'd take me out for my birthday I was shocked and happy but right now I was kind of worried he won't show up.

We did fight this morning about how dangerous this mission was and how I thought he didn't care for his life at all.

I said some stuff I didn't mean and he did too so he left without a word earlier today.

Even though I know we fought we still had plans and I'd never actually been on a date before so I just got ready and let what happens happen and judging by my situation right now I think it's not happening.

So I decided to give up and I almost took off my shoes before I heard knocks on my window.

I looked outside and there he was he signaled me to come down so I did almost at lighting speed.

"Hey beautiful " he smiled

"I thought you weren't gonna show " I said kinda sad at the possibility.

"I would never not keep a promise to you Bonnie baby I'd kill myself with guilt if I did" I just smiled and hugged him.

"I'm sorry about this morning seb I shouldn't have said what I said" I teared up

"No ,no don't cry baby I said some stuff too and you were just worried I should have noticed tha, I'm sorry " he then gave me a quick peck in my lips.

"Now can I show my baby what I prepared for her birthday or not? " I smiled and nodded yes.