part <13>

Bonnie's pov

I waited for him in his room but i was so tired from the day of shoping that i fell asleep before he could get home.

I heard his door open i became a light sleeper since he left ,sort of like a tiny case of PTSD,i don't want anyone to leave me again but i do get completely knocked out after we have sex ,silly i know.

I kept my eyes closed but i heard his footsteps walk towards me and i could feel him looking at me.

I opened my eyes and i immediately saw his beautiful brown ones right in front of me. His handsome face was iluminted by the small side bed lights.

He didn't even seem surprised that i was awake as he was squating in front of the bed to be eye level with me.

He moved a piece of my hair out of my face observing me for a second till he asked "is everything ok beautiful?"

I leaned up and kissed him ,deeply and passionately letting everything i have in me go and he kissed me back caressing my face gently.

He pulled away and chuckled "what is all this Bonnie?"

"I'm sorry" he looked at me with slight confusion.

"For what?, did you do anything i should be needing and apology for?"i shook my head yes.

"What is it then?" He asked curious.

"For last night ,i said somethings i shouldn't have and i did make you mad on purpose so im sorry" he gave a light smile and stood up,was he leaving?

He sat on the bed then grabbed me and put me on his laps so i could straddle him i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm the one who should be making a thousand apologies Bonnie half a decades worth actually, not you"

"I'm just happy that even though I'm seen as heartless and cold to the rest of the world ,i can finally come home and have you to kiss at the end of the day"

I giggled "that doesn't seem so tuff for a mafia killer what if someone finds out and mocks you over it?"

"Chances are Bonnie baby , that I'd end up killing them for it,so they wouldn't even try" he smirked showing how true it was and how much power he had.

"I've never seen you as big bad and scary tho, you're big bad and cuddly to me" he chuckled and he kissed me.

I kissed him back hard having other intentions while i grinded on him and he groaned.

He pulled away breathing heavily"i just did mafia work and business deals the whole day ,baby i don't think i have the energy for What you're looking for"

I smirked "well i had a whole day of shopping for things i wouldn't even look at buying and walked for hours with your sister,it may not be mafia work but my feet hurt just as much"

He laughed at my statement "well(he stood up holding me) i have to shower so are you coming with me?"

I nodded immediately and he took no time walking over you the bathroom and i laughed at his ways.

♣♠

It was 7am and i left Sebastian sleeping cause i thought he needed it and i walked down into the kitchen.

"Ahhh Bonnie dear ,you're up early" Diana said in a cheerful voice.

"Yeah, i had enough sleep,what are you making?" I saw as she was mixing something.

"Oh I'm just making some brownies we ran out and I'm not shocked Sebastian loves them" i never knew that.

"Uh do you mind teaching me?" I asked kind if shyly.

"Oh I'd love to dear ,besides if he is able to have my cooking while he is away in the states I'd be a happy mother"i smiled and walked up beside her.

"You said it as if he would live there forever" and she looked at me.

"Well he has been talking about it for a while now not shocked that it would be for you"i Froze realizing that fact.

"You two just got back together,what did you think would happen after that,of course he would choose to be close to you."

I didn't know what to say cause i didn't know what to feel he was willing to leave his permanent stay with his family for me?!

"Oh don't over think it darling right now please warm this butter up for me "i smiled at her and got the bowl of butter.

Its been a really long time since i baked like this ,with a mother figure around.

FLASH BACK (12 YEAR OLD BONNIE)

"Come on Bon we need to get home quickly if we want to bake those cookies you love"

"Coming mom i just wanted to look at the chocolate sprinkles" she smiled and looked down at me.

"Maybe next time OK my love i just raised enough for plain ones" she said to me ,she never hid our financial status to me and i thank her for it cause i wasn't blind to the real world.

"Bonita Bennett is that you? Oh and little bonnie how are you?" An older man said walking up to us.

I was named after my mother she just changed it up a little to make me a little unique.

"Ah mr welsh how are you this morning" my mum addressed him .

"Lovely now that i see you here" he gave my mother the look,the same look most men gave her.

My mother was really beautiful and most people say i take after her but that scared me cause of how she was Treated.

Men often approached her and asked her out or flirted with her and sadly she loved the attention.

"Oh Mr.welsh stop with the flattery i have to get going,i promised bonnie I'd bake her cookies today"

"Oh isn't that nice well i shouldn't hold you back from that fun ,I'll just leave my number with you for later communication" he winked at her and it sent a gross shiver down my back.

He walked away and she paid her attention to me again" sorry about that my love ,let's get home shall we?" I just nodded my head.

We made probably the best cookies that day and with only a few months till my life changed it was my last.

End OF FLASH BACK.

I've always had a fear of being left behind without thinking of the other persons view in mind and now that I've experienced  abandonment twice i don't know if i can let Sebastian abandon his family.

We were filling the pan when Malina and Katie walked in katie ready for school,Malina seemed irritated and said.

"Guess who showed up a week early" and she sat down.

"Mrs morettie! It so nice to see you!"
We all looked up and the most beautiful woman walked in.

"Rosa?! My dear what are you doing here so early?"Rosa?!

We then heard footsteps down the stairs and it was Sebastian.

"What's with all the noise its 8:30am"Sebastian said when he reached the kitchen door way.

"Sebby!! " and she hugged him.

"Rosa?!" He said in shock

Yep that's Rosa alright here we go.