part 15

Bonnie's pov

Its 1am, he didn't come back and every little fear of him leaving me started to flow back up again and i hated it.

I told Malina that i was fine and that she could go meet someone,probably a fling instead of watching over me.

Diana was asleep and i was in the living room waiting for him to come back.

I've tried calling him a few times but he hasn't picked up once,Diana said this was normal for a mafia DON the late nights and silence are part of the job.

She also told me i reminded her of herself when she first married Sebastian's father ,she would get worried of his late nights as well till she got used to them.

She said it to me like i was already married to him, is that how we look to everyone else? Meant for each other?
Cause i will admit it is kind of flattering to know that his family thinks im right for him i never felt this right for someone before.

I was on another episode of sister sister when the power cut and i heard shuffling, lord help my black ass.

"Diana?"silence "Mal?"

"This isn't funny!"

Everything felt very wrong and if i remember my training well im gonna have to use force.

Just then i realized i at least needed a weapon and i grabbed the sharp ornament from the coffee table and waited for more clues as to what's going on.

Then i heard light footsteps behind me and my gut told me to duck.

I ducked and i saw the person in a almost fall over the sofa where i was with a gun in his hand, was he going to pistol whip me? I kicked the gun out of his hand but it was dark and i couldn't see where it went.

So I immediately started to run upstairs to get to a safer place before he found it but i heard him right behind me.

"You little bitch!"

He grabbed my leg and i fell knocking the wind out of me. I kicked him in the face really hard and kept trying to pry his hands off me.

"Let go you asshole"

"Shut up ,you little bitch i have a fortune for you head"

OK that made me mad I'm not something to. Be bought or paid for! ,i kicked him down very hard and he landed on his back.

I felt like letting go of some rage so i got on top of him and punched the living day lights out of him till i heard a crack sound knowing i broke his nose.

"Ahhhhhh shit my nose!"

I then stood up and was about to stomp him out when i heard the gun shot ,did he shoot? ,am i hit? then i heard the guy scream incredibly loud.

"Gosh i always hate intruders atleast now he wont get away "

I then looked behind me and it was Diana with a gun,she shot him in the legs so bad ass.

"Are you OK dear?,oh lord look at all the blood on you ,that definitely won't wash out easily"

"Diana you just shot a guy!"

"Yes well i couldn't let you have all the fun now dear and it looks like he's passed out from the pain"

"BONNIE! ,BONNIE!!"

i heard yelling it was Seb "Im up here on the stairs!"

He ran up jumping the guy not even giving him a glance and engulfed me in a hug .

"I heard screaming and gun shots and i didn't know what to think im so sorry i let this happen my love" he said it all in Italian and i didn't know a single thing he said.