part <18>

SEBASTIAN.

"Where is she?! Ohh bon bon i didn't know! Well i saw you getting a bit thick but with that ass honey i didn't think twice of it" my mum came rushing in and talking about her butt?

"I'm sorry your party has to get postponed" bonnie replyed with a blush on her cheeks

"Oh dont be silly its not your fault all that matters is that you're fine and you're still a mother and I'm a grandma!!" She said excitedly clapping her hands.

"Besides it gives me more time with you ,my son and the gift growing inside you right now"

"Actually I'm moving back to Pittsburgh" the room fell silent

"What?! Wh-why is it us i mean- "

"No its not you, you guys are amazing I've never felt more like I'm in a family in so long but-" she looked at me

"Ah.... i see you two need to talk I'll step out" my mum stepped out and it was just me and her now.

" i was gonna tell you a bit later but i guess its now or never...... My mum uh, she contacted me a few days ago"

"But your mother left you"i dead panned

"Yeah i know haha its funny actually the whole thing is...."she said in a sad laugh something's not OK

"She uh told me she missed me, she said she tried to send me a letter but im all the way here so she asked around got my number and messaged me....

She uh.... she told me the answers to almost every question i ever had like where she was ,why she left me and... Why she didn't save me like she saved herself"

she looked up at me with tears rolling down her face and i moved like lightning to hold her hand and whip her tears away.

"She ran away that night and was homeless for a couple of months till she found a couple waitress jobs and she fell for a man that always seemed to follow her around and they got married,

she said that he was kind to her, never hit her or forced anything on her.....she was happy oh she also has a son his name is Trent and he's 10 she said we look so alike and she sent a picture of him.....

She also uh she said she has cancer and she doesn't know how long she's got but she just wanted to see me before it was too late" she looked at me with pain in her eyes how my heart hurts.

"She left you Bonnie! With that no excuse of a father and she went to find happiness without you yet you're considering seeing her?!"

"I know she left me, and didn't bother if i was alive till she started facing death herself but i need to see her especially after i just lost a child! When the doctor told me i knew i needed to go and see her Seb i just have too"

"You're making a mistake Bon-"

"Then let me make it! Ever since you left me i finally believed that i was just just a mistake! My mother left me, my father hated me and you left me too all this and all i try to be is PERFECT!

But no matter how hard i try things don't go my way so let me make the mistakes maybe i need them to grow and understand where my life is going"

I was silent i know I've hurt her but bonnie was never one to let her feelings show to me and i felt like its making me grow as well.

"Im leaving Tomorrow after the party Seb and I'm gonna be with her for as much time as i can i at least want her to be somewhat around our baby.....

I also wanna tell her that i met you and that im gonna marry you please let this be Seb "

"I ....what about mama she really was hoping for your pregnancy and mal and my job! bonnie this is crazy its all crazy" i couldn't handle it ,it felt like she was leaving me like she didn't want this and i walked out closing the door.