part <12>

BONNIE'S POV

FLASH BACK

I was passing by the bike garage looking for james cause he was the one to train me today when i heard Seb and Mickey i was about to go up to them and ask them for james when their conversation stopped me.

"So she called last night again?" Mickey asked.

"Yeah but i didn't bother to answer,she knows we're done but mum keeps giving her my number" Sebastian replied.

"I remember how you two were ,you became inseparable and its crazy to think she turned out the way she did"

"Yeah i did love her but ,Bonnie is something different i can't let what i have with her go i wanna see it grow,i need to"

"You're whipped much worse than you were with Rosa" Michael said before i heard footsteps approaching me.

"Hey bonnie , i was looking for you what are you doing? " lucky for me he didn't yell And they didn't hear us.

"Nothing i was just waiting for you " i told james

"OK lets get started come on" i followed him.

I didn't mean to snoop but i really wanna know who Rosa was.

END OF FLASHBACK
♠♣

I think It's safe to say Malina is a shopaholic she bought everything from Gucci to Versace and i thought we only came here for outfits for the party.

"OK i have to head over to the venue to deal with the menu so I'll leave first with katie" Diana said to us.

"OK mum don't worry bon and i will be just fine together"

"I'll hold your words accountable Malina you already caused trouble last night don't cause any more"

"Yeah ,yeah mum i got you"

And just like that Diana was gone with Katie.

"OK so we've got you enough new clothes to give my brother bonners for days but i think its time for the finishing touches" she gave me a devious look one similar to Seb.

"Oh no please Malina can't we just go home now or at least eat ,im starving plus you've already used so much money from the card "

"Oh pish posh Bonnie,my brother won't even feel a pinch of what we've spent on you today , he gave you the card for a reason"

" it just doesn't feel right Malina"

"Wow you're perfect for my brother way better that that prick head Rosa"

"There it is again,you said that Rosa name, I've heard it said before in relation to Seb who is she?"

She pulled down her glasses for a second"He's mentioned her to you?"

"No ,not to me but to Mikey one time and i didn't pay it much mind plus it was a bit to early in the relationship to act like a jealous girlfriend"

"Sweetie its never to early to act like a jealous girlfriend,here we are Victoria secret just what you need " she smirked at me and walked ahead of me.

I caught her in the lacy bra section "hey please don't push this topic aside ,when ,when Sebastian left i thought it was cause of her rosa but of course that was one of my assumptions along with many".

"Mikey did have a big mouth im not shocked and no he clearly never left cause of Rosa i think he was happy to be away from rosa when he moved"

"So then who is she?"

" un like my motehr i think You're a big girl and i think you can take it so ill tell ya."

"She's his ex girlfriend, they dated for 4 years 'teenage sweethearts',he was literally obsessed with her and so was she until she cheated of course" ex? i never thought of who might have been there before me.

"She was brought to Seb by our dad cause she was a daughter of a highly known millionair and dad thought it would be good to have them acquainted along with each other for connections sake,ouu this red set would suit you perfectly come on" she gave me the set and pushed me into the fitting room.

"She sounded perfect for him why didn't they stay together?" I said with a huge pain in my heart.

" he met you ,well technically she cheated on him a few weeks before he left and he forgave her for that and they got back together but suddenly he was talking about this beautiful caramel skinned girl that stole his heart,you"

Me?! He dumped a long term girlfriend for me?

"He took it as a push to let go of Rosa and focus on his training and you.
He always talked about how everything he did was for you ,like you were the thing keeping him going"

Wow this set makes me look incredible She walked in and saw me "wow mama you're hot,and this will definitely make Seb cum before he can touch you,here try the black one too" i caught the one she threw to me.

"What happened to Rosa over the years? Your mother mentioned she would attend her party is Seb still close with her?"

" don't worry cupcake he's not even thinking of her trust me ,her father and mother are great friends of the family and after dad died mum has made it a task to keep ties with them and this is when Rosa flys back in from the Netherlands after 2 years ,it will also be the first time she sees Seb since they broke up"

"And you expect me not to worry about that Malina?! I've been nothing but terrible to Seb cause i thought too much of myself and not him i don't even know if he's still mad at me he always hides his pure anger from me i never even got a chance to say sorry"

"He gave up so much for me and i end up being a brat about it ,i mean yeah i was hurt but looking at it now i can't blame him if he still has an eye for her"

"Blah blah blah blah (she then opened the curtain) look at you! You're hot insanely hot if i may add ,plus you're a great person by heart if Seb doesn't see it I'd be happy to make a steal" and she smirked

I laughed at her humor"get dressed and come on im really hungry and im getting an even worse hangover head ache from just talking about that bitch".

I'd like to believe Malina i really do but i can't control Sebastian's feelings so i can only love him as hard as i can while i have him.