Part <9>

BONNIE'S POV

We had just landed in Italy and let me tell you it is so beautiful here.
I never in all my life thought I would actually come here, never the less out of the country and even though I still don't completely trust Sebastian I couldn't turn him down on this opportunity.

I'm here as a single woman, for the past 5 years I haven't ever really thought of myself as single cause I thought he'd come back or I was scared to get hurt again so I didn't date on top of that fact.

I came out of the private plane and Sebastian was talking to some guy who drove up to him with a Lamborghini gving Sebastian the keys.
These men looked so scary in their suits and glasses its like they would shoot you in a heart beat.

My bags where taken away from me and put in one of the 5 yes, 5 SUVs waiting for us to start off so they could be protection.
Sebastian being a Don wasn't impossible but he was so soft with me I wouldn't have thought he would be running the largest mafia in the world.

Flashback

I was lying in bed with my foot elevated on a pillow cause I hurt it a week ago when I was training outside with the rest of the gang members.

Sebastian made them train like dogs in order for them to build the skills to do what they do and I'll admit I wasn't allowed to but I wanted to be stronger cause I didn't want Seb to always have too look out for me. he has to look out for himself too.

And when I got hurt I was expecting an 'I told you so' but he didn't say it he just said that he was mad that I got hurt but he was happy I was fine he was always caring for me and it would make my heart melt each time.

"Knock, knock Bonnie baby its time for your lunch and medicine " he walked in in an apron with a tray in his hands and man oh man did he look incredibly sexy in an apron.

"Thank you baby, but can I go out for a walk today outside I feel much better "I asked innocently.

"Bonnie we've been through this you're not going anywhere or doing anything until you're completely healed "

"I know seb but I'm so tired of being in here, I feel like my brain will explode plus you've been working on that big deal for this whole week I nearly have anyone to talk to I'm tired babe"

I could see his eyes soften he sat beside me and let me lean my head on his shoulder while he held me.

"Princess I know this can be frustrating but if there is one thing I don't need right now is you being in any more pain.
I was so scared when you were on the ground crying your eyes out in pain I don't want to feel that way , never"

I could tell that came straight from his heart and even though everyone thinks he's tuff and cold he's the softest most caring man to me.

"Fine, fine don't cry I'll stay in "and he smiled and kissed my lips "thank you "

End of flashback

I walked up to him even though he looked extremely hot in front of his men, in his causal but expensive outfit with the wind flowing through his hair I had to stay strong he has to make me believe I can be with him again.

"Don't you think the Lamborghini, 5 SUVs and over a dozen men is a little too much Don Morettie? " I said giving a cheeky smile.

"Not at all Bonnie baby I'm in base country now and here almost everyone is out to get me, I have to stay protected plus I only really needed about 5 men the rest are for you "he smiled with a record winning smile.

"I don't need to be protected and if you think you can control me here you can stick that thought right up your Don ass"

I walked with my small hand bag to the passengers seat of the Lamborghini and I saw how shocked his men looked when I talked to him like that I guess no one ever dared to.

"Get into your positions let's head out to the main house" he then walked up to the drivers seat got inside and two SUVs and some motorcycles drove out in front of us.

We started off after them and the rest followed behind us and I knew he was triggered by my behavior if not mad cause that stearing wheel was getting the worst of it.

♠♣

We entered into this huge area surrounded by many trees then I saw the most grand mansion you could imagine it looked older but still extremely beautiful with a fountain up front.
I saw that the door had a huge M on it just like the gate and that's when I could tell this was the main Morettie mafia house hold.

He rounded the fountain and parked I could see a few people waiting outside the door an older early 40s kind looking woman , a drop dead gorgeous brown haired girl , two identical very very hot men that looked similar to Sebastian and they almost looked the same age aswell , then a young girl not older that 12.

"Come on they have been waiting, especially for you" me?

We walked out of the car and towards them they looked so expensive that my blue jeans and pink hoodie wasn't the best look for this place.

Then before I could think of anything else the beautiful young woman came rushing towards me and engulfed me in a hug she squealed
"Ahhh its so great to finally meet you my big brother could not just shut up about his Bonnie, I'm Melissa but you can just call me Mel, you're so beautiful no wonder he wouldn't shut up about you" I blushed

"Nice to meet you too Mel " I smiled

"Let me see her, let me see her " the little girl whined

"I'm Kate the youngest and I'm 9, oh wow you really are pretty I hope we can play together while you're here" I bent down to her level.

"Well Kate I'm Bonnie and I hope to play with you too" she smiled then looked over to Sebastian.

"Shes nice I approve " and she walked away I was about to reach the steps with the rest.

"Nice to finally meet you miss Bennett I'm Dave and this is my twin brother Daniel we are Sebastian's younger brothers"

" well I can definitely tell you all look alike "I said they laughed

"Yeah we have people think we are triplets most of the time" I smiled

"I think one Sebastian is enough for the world" they laughed at my joke but not Seb of course.

I looked next to the gorgeous lady "I'm Diana Morettie Sebastians mother and your future mother in law its so nice to finally meet you " I was stunned at her bold statement.

"Mama she's not my fiance she's just my girlfriend " why did that kind of hurt?

"No he's wrong too, im only his friend as of right now "

Daniel laughed and said "damn brother you must have screwed up teribbly "
Then the rest of his siblings laughed.

"Oh keep quiet the lot of you I know what I see and its fate , you just have to realize it. Now now let's go in its a bit chilly out" his mother said.

This is going to be a long 2 weeks.