part 30 final part

A YEAR LATER
BONNIE

"We grow, we learn we conquer and we survive another damn day" I said to myself in the mirror and grabbed my purse walking down the stairs when I heard bouncing.

"Trent don't let me grab that ball from you again take it outside!"

"But Arley loves it!"

"Arley is bearly two she loves everything ,now take it outside!" He sighed and listened to what i had to say.

I walked over to my Angel with her cute little curles and smile as she saw me.

She had food all over her cheeks from the breakfast she probably just got done while Mal watched her.

"Spaghetti again Mal seriously when I asked you to feed her I didn't mean a diet of left overs like you"

"Well I'm sorry I'm not the one who usually does it,maybe ask her grand mother oh right she's vacationing in Mexico and you Mrs morettie are too busy being a whole ass Donna love the pants suit by the way"

"I'm sorry Mal it's just that since he let me take over I've been a bit on edge to make sure everything is all right"

"And everything is absolutely perfect, I enjoy seeing my wife as the boss it's freaking hot "

"Wow calm down yall she's already pregnant you can't do anything more"

We both looked at her like she was crazy.

"What do you mean pregnant, I'm not pregnant "

"Yeah she's not pregnant "

"Considering you guys are already parents to Arley and guardians to trent without knowing you're expecting is alarming"

"What do you mean "

"I meeean you're glowing and you've been avoiding onions like wild fire but your obsession to spice has grown"

I felt like a bucket of cold water just got splashed on me out of no where.

"Wait here" and I ran up the stairs with seb on my heel.

I grabbed my box of emergency pregnancy tests and headed straight for the bathroom, I took the test with seb giving me soft affirmative words from behind the door and after 5 minutes the verdict was in.

I was pregnant.

I walked out the door and told seb just for mal to say

"well I guess I'm the one who put two and two together for this one aswell, you're welcome!!"

I guess this roller-coaster of a ride just got way more bumpy.