part 21

SEBASTIAN

We reached home and she was scilently crying the whole way. I hated how this turned out for her she was expecting the world and she got hurt.

I parked the car and she was about to get out but i locked the doors she looked at me confused

"Go in take a bath ,calm down ,take your prenatals and sleep i'll be back in a few hours"

"What are you going to do Seb?"

"I'm going to kill him, he doesn't deserve to live on this earth any longer not after what he did to you today and in the past "

"Seb i- " i knew she was going to try and debate this but i wouldn't let her.

"I'm not changing my mind bonnie"

i said trying my best to hold back my anger and the way my hands gripped the steering wheel im shocked its not broken.

She looked me deep in the eyes and accepted what i had to say ,i unlocked the doors and she got out i watched her go in and i was off to finish what i started.

But i called Mickey first "hello hello"

"Mickey i need you to find A Richard Strats ,take him to the warehouse and rally up the rest of the boys we are gonna have some fun with this bastard"

"Ooookay got him he's at a bar see you at the warehouse boss" and the call cut.

BONNIE

FLASHBACK

" You look bubbly today is there anything i should know about??" I asked angie as she has been floating all morning.

"Well you know how I've been seeing this guy Chris right? well we just had sex for the first time last week"

"OK eww is that why you're so happy??"

"Well remember how i didn't want any strawberries yesterday cause they made me gag even though i love strawberries and i didn't want to drink any coffee today"

"Yeah so?"

"Well its cause im sort of kind of pregnant!" I was shocked

"What?! Oh my gosh Angie but like you've only been dating for 6months do you think he's ready for this kind of thing??"

"I hope so we've talked about families in the past and this might be what let's him propose!"

"Oh my- that's huge angie"

"I know it will be the best thing to ever happen to me!"

It was actually the worst thing to ever happen to her.

he ended up breaking up with her a few days of hearing the news but he agreed to co-parent and she's hated him ever since not to mention he's a huge dick.

END OF FLASHBACK

I didn't listen to Sebastian well not completely i just didn't take a nap instead i went over to the dinner i desperately missed Angie and i needed a girlfriend right now.

I walked in and it was super busy i guess it improved while i was away

"Bonnie? BONNIE!!!!" And that's angie she came rushing towards me nearly tuckeling me to the ground

"Heyyyy angie how are you!"

"Clearly I'm a fucking mess cause my best friend has been gone for nearly 3 months i was starting to think you were dead!"

"Well I'm not hehe I'm sorry my life has been really hectic" she observed me for a bit.

"Somethings not right what happened girl??"