part <17>

MAL

"Hey will, I'm in a rush but my idiot brother has been MIA and i need you to find him for me"

"Oh of course fire cracker give me half an hour"

"Thanks Will you're the best"

I need to find my brother asap but first i need to get to bonnie and give her these tests u really wanna know if I'm having a niece or nephew gosh the little outfits they'd wear!.

I parked the car up front and ran up to the house.

"Bon! Bonnie!"

"I'm in here" i heard coming from the kitchen.

"I got them, are you ready?" "Yeah its now or never right? Plus i can't seem to keep anything down I've tried almost half of the food in here and i can't take most of it"

"Its OK bon remember i got you, its you and i right now" she smiled at me

"Fine lets get this over and done with" with that sheets grabbed the bag and started off upstairs i followed right behind her.

2mins, 2 more mins then will know she pissed on five of them and i honestly am more nervous than her cause i want to be the best freaking aunt they will ever have.

1min then i got a message it was Will my brother is apparently at a hotel restaurant what an asshole his girl is literally about to know if she's pregnant or not and he's having lunch.

"Its time, lets see if im gonna be a mum" with that said she picked up the first one
"Negative"
"Negative"
"Negative"
"Negative"
"Negative"
"I'm not pregnant mal" she Said actually kind of bummed out.

"What?! That can't be you've been pucking up a storm all morning and you can't eat practically anything"

"Maybe i just got something else i guess we need to go to a doctor now"

"Oh bon im sorry"

"Its OK mal to be honest i don't even know what would have happened but i know i would have loved it endlessly "

"Me too but we need to get you to a real doctor so that we have time to get back here and get ready for mums big day"

And that finally got me a smile.

"Sure let me grab my purse and shoes"

"OK I'll be in the car waiting for ya"

I was heading downstairs when i got the text from Will my dumb brother was at the fogwall luxury hotel the fuck is he doing there?!

I got in the car and texted will thanks when bonnie came up.

"OK all ready"

"We are gonna take a quick stop before we go OK? "

"Yeah its fine but where are we going"

"To my dumb ass of a brother that's where"

"Oh but isn't he working"

"I don't give a shit he needs to stop snooping around"

"I wouldn't call it snooping mal"

"Bullshit he needs to get his priorities straight he should have been there when you took the tests ,he should have been there to hold your hair but he wasn't!"

"I didn't know you saw it that Way mal i didn't even see it that way OK fine lets go get your idiot brother"

"Hell yeah!"

BONNIE

We drove up to a grand hotel it was so beautiful that the people looked like they whipped thier butts with money.

"OK Will says he's there by the pool restaurant lets go"

We came down the steps to the pool area this place is really insane we were walking while i was absently goggling the place till i heard mal speak.

"What the actual fuck?!"

I looked over at what she was looking at and it was Seb kissing rosa at a table by the pool no it can't be.

"That mother fucker"

She stormed up to him and i was frozen still but i could hear them

"Well at least now i see why your dumb ass didn't answer any of my calls it's cause you're a sick fuck!!"

"no Mal its not what it looked like she came on to me!!"

"Save it! I thought you changed i thought you became something better so i wanted To be better guess you're just as terrible as the rest of them"

"Mal seriously listen to me"

"No you're sick you know she checked if she was pregnant today?!"

"What?!" He finally turned around and saw me but i was frozen with tears running down my face and i was in pain actually a lot of pain physically wait what?

I looked down and i saw blood running down my leg what the hell?!

"Bon baby... "

"Oh shit bonnie you're bleeding lets take her to the hospital!!"

Just then I was going down but i felt someone catch me it was Seb but i didn't care i just blacked.

SEBASTIAN

We got to the hospital in good time but what the doctor told me broke me.

He said that she was 7 weeks pregnant with twins and she lost one due to sudden stress.

I was trying to figure out what was happening ever since mal told me about her trying pregnancy tests while i fell into the stupid trap of rosa .

Mal was 5 seats away from me she couldn't even look at me.

"Mal please listen to me i didn't kiss her i was too dumb and fell into her trap i would never even try to do that to bonnie she's my everything mal please"

" i talked to Ginger today...i told her about how seeing you grow let me grow too and open my eyes to who she really was

I don't want you and bonnie to end you to are the most perfect and messed up puzzle piece there is. She needs you and the thought of you not realizing or appreciating that pissed me off

I wanted to kill you for her, for making her so stressed that she lost her child Seb i don't care about the mafia or family right now you need her and she sure as hell needs you so don't fuck it up anymore ass hole" she got up and walked away clearly still needing to cool off some steam.

My phone rung and it was my mum i have been giving her details on bonnie all night sadly she had to cancel her birthday today but she say willing to.

"Hey mum"

" hey how is she?

"Better the doctor just said she needs some rest"

"That's good sorry for your loss son"

"Its OK i have one more gift im never gonna let go of now its fine we'll be fine"

"Well stay safe son and tell me once she's up OK?"

"OK mum"

I got up and walked into her room and she just like i left her and house ago i sat next to her and couldn't help look at her belly.

"My child,our child i can't even fathom how i feel right now "i gently kissed her belly and took out the ring.

I had been busy almost all week looking for the right one i was convinced i needed her in my life so i went hunting and i found it but it doesn't belong in this box it belongs on the woman i would die for first before she did.

I took it out took her left had and put it on her even if she says no i still want her to have it its everything i see her as.

Beautiful ,perfect and one of a kind she always will.

She stirred and woke up looking straight at me

"Aren't you gonna go down on bend knee first?" I smiled at her with a few tears rolling down my face and i kissed her.