part <29>

BONNIE

"it was incredible to me that she had just started walking and she was off running the next second I thought our daughter was a syborge or super baby"

We all laughed at Veno's story and he seemed so happy, Veno was never a man for a forever type of love or a family but seeing him now I glad he settled he looks like the weight on his shoulders was lifted off by her and by them.

He held her hand and squeezed it sometimes, just like Seb does with me, he looks at her and he blushes a little but looks at her with so much love and security just like seb does with me too.

"Well Don, Donna this is where we have to say our goodbyes for the night Penley really doesn't like it when she's stuck with a babysitter for long"

"Yeah we should call it a night we have a few meetings tomorrow and Arley needs extra attention at night lately "

"Ouu I remember that phase but I know you two are gonna be amazing parents to her" I smiled at Angel Venos wife.

"You do?"

"Yes! I've had two little ones and it truly isn't easy but it's all worth it when they say your name or look to you for every bit of comfort during a storm. I understand that the lifestyle we brought them into isn't Ideal but I went through it cause something told me we'd kill any bare tiger and man for our babies, you two have a goodnight"

And we walked them out sharing our goodbyes I closed the door while seb came from down stairs with Arley in his arm she was clutching onto his polo collar like her life depended on it on him and it all made sense.

"When did we all grow up so fast? I mean I used to be the scared little girl you found crying and I nearly ripped your head off the first time we committed a crime I mean, when did it become comfortable?" He just looked at me with scilence wondering where this was all coming from.

"When you left I felt like my world ended,I thought I wasn't allowed peace and comfort or any kind of love for that matter, it was always a battle with myself.

Then you came back and I thought I was in a battle with you,but you never fought back, you didn't want to cause you knew and understood my hurt you always did"

"If I fought back I would have still lost ,I would have lost you,my sister and and my daughter my life always seemed to grow when you were around and fighting back wouldn't have brought and end to me. Bon it's always been you"

I walked up to him and held his face in the pulm of my hand. He was so perfect and even though we'd fight like hell I'd frame the hole in the wall that he'd punch through in his frustration cause his frustration meant he cared.

I want to ring his neck so bad but hug him the next he was the literal love of my life and realising we found our comfort has made me finally accept that that's why the next thing that came out of my mouth was.

"Let's get married tomorrow"

"What?"

"You heard me Morrettie, I want you to marry me tomorrow, remember all the times we thought our lives through and I told you all I would want when I married you was something small, meaningful, beautiful, peaceful and overall caring and kind that's what I want"

"Well I surely do know that I want nothing more than you tied to me for the rest of my life my heart"

"Well then I'll put on a pretty dress, do my hair real nice"

"I dress up real nice"

"I walk down to you"

"I hold your hand real tight"

"You tell me you love me "

"I get starstruck by your eyes"

"I say I do"

"I say I do"

"By the power vested in me, I pronounce you Mr and Mrs Morettie DON and DONNA!" The priest said and the whole family cheered in the back yard.

Seb pulled me close and whispered in my ear "and I love you for the rest of my life"

I smiled at him then he kissed me I was now all his and the fact that we blew off all our plans and meetings today was testament I just wanted him finally to my self.

And just like Angle said, this life isn't ideal but I was willing to fight any bear, tiger or man if they tried to hurt any of the people I loved seating all around us dancing on the dance floor or grabbing seconds.

From Mal, to the twins my new mother in law and my new baby brother seb waisted no time flying him back from his dream school that had a basketball training programme of his dreams and he looked so cute in his bow tie he was the last of my family.

To uncle veno and the whole gang the daughter of my dreams and the man of my dreams holding her trying his best to burp her.

I've found home.