part <14>

Bonnie's POV

"Oh my gosh you grew up really nicely sebby seven years is just too long " he didn't push her away he seemed sort of in a daze.

"yeah ,seven years is waaay too short" Malina made a very audible bitter comment.

"Malina,you're looking...gay-er"

"And you're looking bitchier guess its just natural for us both"

"OK OK girls, Rosa why are you here so soon?"Diana asked rosa while she just clung to Sebastian's arm like a snake on a branch.

"Oh well i had an extra week off and seeing as sebby was home already for a couple weeks it would give us some time to get acquainted again,plus you'll need help with the party"she said and i stayed in the background not knowing what to say,do or feel.

She was incredibly beautiful,long beautiful shiny blonde hair, sharp cheek bones and legs for days she should be a model or even a playboy bunny.

"Oh you didn't have to dear i have much help here even more now that Bonnie is here"

"Bonnie? " she then looked at me with slight disgust in her voice.

"Yes Bonnie, Sebastian's fiancèe " Malina proudly said fiance?!

"Fiancèe?!" Diana and Rosa both asked in shock sebastian looked  lost for words and katie just snickered at Rosa's face.

"Yes Rosa you heard me well and i don't appreciate you putting your hands on an engaged man around her" she said pulling her arm off him and he just composed himself snapping out of it, she really was a proud piece of work.

"You have to be kidding me,sebby?"

"Sebastian, my name is Sebastian,Rosalyn " she just gave an offended look.

"Uh uhmm nice to meet you Rosa I'm Bonnie" and i put my hand out to shake hers but she just looked at it.

"Charmed,anyway i just came to see you guys im heading for lunch with mum and dad and i have to get going now"

"See you later Diana ,see you later sebby " she waved and walked out ignoring the rest of us.

I separated myself from everyone and marched upstairs ,i can't believe what just happened

"Bonnie!, bonnie! Wait up!" Malina called after me.

I turned around and looked at  her"fiancèe? Mel? when did that ever happen ,i never even said we were back together what were you thinking?"

"You aren't back together?"

"No -yes-i-im not sure about that, we, I'm just a bit confused on the whole fiancèe and rosa thing mel"

"I understand Bon I'm sorry i just hate that blonde chiwawa she always gets on my every nerve and seeing her all worked up was a gift i needed" i chuckled a little at her.

"I'm also sorry about my brother he always blacks out when it comes to her some first love bullshit,but you're here now you're changing him daily"she said seating down next to me on the bed.

"I don't know about that either your mum said he was thinking of moving to America permanently for me,but now that i know him truly you guys mean the world to him i cant-"

"Stop right there bon ,Seb is sweet but he is too grown to be held back by us ,he needs you now"

"It didn't seem that way a few minutes ago"

"OK you know what we need?"

I just looked at her

"Brownies and some ice cream"