part <11>

Bonnie's pov

Silence, the whole ride was silent and it scared me the steering wheel was being squeezed out of its very life and he clenched his jaw so much that i could hear it.

I kept as quite as a mouse to maybe save myself from the blow that was to come. Even though in the past Sebastian was gentle with me this was the new Seb and i don't know what to expect.

The car came to a stop infront of the house and he was silent for a few minutes and i didn't move and inch.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Here it comes.

"A club?! Bonnie seriously?! Have you lost your mind that's not who you are or how you behave! Not to mention i find you grinding on my God damn enemy Bonnie!!" He hit the steering wheel and i flinched .

"Do you know how god damn frustrating it has been to finally get you back and have no total control on how to be around you?! I was worried sick Bonnie ,worried fucking sick !!"

"I'm sorry OK!! I just wanted to piss you off all i wanted to do was piss you off or maybe make you feel what you made me feel for 5 damn years! You broke me and i wanted to break you" i was crying at this point .

"I was broken Bonnie,leaving you broke me everyday and its hard to be strong when you feel out of place with a missing piece in you"

"That's not my fault Sebastian, you made the decision ,you left me and you made me believe my life could be something with you but you didn't ask how it would make me feel how anything would make me feel!!" I got out of the car and marched into the house.

I past his mother hearing her as i passed " Bonnie dear is everything alright-" Then the door slammed shut loudly cutting her off and indicating that Sebastian walked in right after me.

I was about to close and lock my door but he burst through it first and i stumbled back a little, he was fuming .

"You want me to ask you how you feel bonnie?,fine then! Lets go back five years and i buy you the engagement ring i wanted so badly to get you but felt like i couldn't do that to you, not when you had all your big dreams.

how about i bring it home to you and ask you to marry me and you said yes but later on i find out that i have to be the next DON and i ask you to come with me and you said yes.

Then i give myself the biggest fucking target any man could have on his back cause of love ,love for the woman he knows has his heart and can never not love her.

And they do all they can to hurt her and i get distracted from keeping my family and my mafia safe and worry about the only thing i know has my mind and i lose everything! Tell me Bonnie is that what you wanted? Huh?!"

He moved with each word and we found ourselves with me against the wall and him bare inches away from me ,from my body,from my lips and all i wanted to do was fill those inches.