🌹Part Two : Chapter Two

ong one - 5000+ words
Episode - Shape Shifted
Lillian's POV

I quickly read the name on top of the file before tucking it in it's rightful place before moving onto the next one.

"Why are you here so late?"

"Couldn't sleep when I realized theses files where in the wrong places." I answered glancing at Damon.

"And the white dress on the table?"

"I sewed the hem line while I upgrade the computer system, it was outta date and not very secure." I said before looking back at the files and placed a different one away. "I also deep cleaned the fridge/freezer, because you're disgusting. Also the DNA test is on your desk. Auntie looked at it and now she's not talking to me, so I'm under the assumption that you are my uncle. I will not be refering to you as uncle by the way."

"Okay. So why are you here so late?"

"Couldn't sleep, had shit to do."

"Bean, I know that's a lie."

"I don't lie."

"No, you don't, but you also aren't good at realizing you're upset... And you are here because you are upset that your aunt isn't talking to you." Damon informed and I glanced at him before looking back at the filing cabinet. "So you want to talk about it?"

"Not with you."

"Maybe not but you aren't talking with the real person you want to talk too." Damon said and I shook my head.

"I'm good." I said and Damon sighed before a timer went off. "That'd be the update on the computers." I said before getting up and walking to my computer before sitting down. I typed my password before I started on something else.

"I think you should talk about it."

"I'm fine."

"You've never been good at keeping your emotions under control. Eventually it'll overflow and something explodes."

"Well I have someone to talk to, let's just keep this professional."

"If we're keeping this professional then you legally can't be here at 3 in the morning." Damon sighed and I looked at him. "I'm calling someone to come get you." Damon sighed before he walked into the kitchen. "Hey." I tuned out Damon as I focused on the computer. "He'll be here in ten minutes, pack your things up."

"Who's coming?" I asked as I shut down the computer.

"That will be the surprise."

"It's Stiles, isn't it?" I asked and Damon sighed.

"It is, yeah." I glared at Damon and he sighed. "I know you don't want to see or talk to him but he has always been the only person that can stop you from blowing something up." Damon answered before the door was flung opened. "You live ten minutes away and why don't you have a shirt on?" Damon asked and I looked at Stiles.

"It was too hot and it's Lillian of course I'm going to be here as soon as possible." Stiles answered.

"And you couldn't grab a shirt on your way out?" Damon asked.