🌹Part One : Chapter Twelve

Episode - Code Breaker (Takes place durning)
Thoughts are centered and italics.
Lillian's POV

I got out of the shower and walked to the mirror. I gently ran a hand over my scar before grabbing some lotion and rubbed it on said scar before doing the rest of my after shower care and went to my room, fully clothed.

"Hello?"

"Can you come to the hospital, Lils?"

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"

"I'm fine, my love, but Lydia's in the hospital..." I hung up before scoffing.

"Yeah, right. Fuck you, Stiles." I snapped as I threw my phone on my bed. "What?" I snapped as I answered the phone.

"Stiles tells me he was with you, is that true?"

"I'm sorry, Noah, but you are calling me from Stiles' phone and he's a fucking idiot." Noah let out a laugh before I answered his question, "Yeah he was with me for like thirty minute, you can call Damon and ask. He talked to us for a few minutes."

"Can I have his number?"

"Yeah, I'll text it to your phone. I don't have it memorized, Noah."

"Okay, thank you, Lillian."

"You're welcome." I sighed before going to hang up.

"Wait, Lils, please."

"No, go fuck yourself, Stiles." I said before hanging up. "Hi, Auntie."

"Can you bring me some dinner, the thief's back?"

"Want me to fight a bitch, because I'm in the mood to fight? What do you want for supper?"

"I kinda want that spaghetti."

"Okay give me twenty minutes. I have to send something to Noah and get the food."

"Thank you, baby."

"See you in twenty minutes." I hummed and Auntie bid goodbye before we hung up. I sent Noah Damon's number before I got dressed in sweatpants, instead of just one of Stiles' shirt, that I stole. It still smells like him. I put on a pair of high rise converse that I have tied so I can just slip them on and off, they're blue. I stuffed my phone in my pocket, along with a hundred euro. I race in every country, it's fun and relaxing. I traced my door and opened it to show off the cute little resurant.

"Daciana!"

"Hey, Roma." I greeted.

"How did I know you'd come for spaghetti and galric bread?" Roma asked as she held up a paper bag.

"The normal amount?" I asked and she nodded.

"Obviously, and a little bit for your aunt to take to work for dinner."

"That's actually why I came, the food thief is back." I laughed before paying for the food. "How's your mom doing?"

"Much better after she talked with you. It's like her cancer is just going away."