🌹Part 3A : Chapter Nine

I have decided it's going to be in third person POV unless stated otherwise from now on since that's all I've been writing in lately.
Episode - Alpha Pact

"Love?" Stiles asked and Lillian tiredly raised her head.

"Yeah?" Lillian asked and Stiles smiled before holding up a bowl.

"I have food for you. It's soup, your favorite."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I need you to eat something. I also have crackers for you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Stiles nodded as he placed the bowl on her desk. "I'm gonna look threw your paintings while you eat."

"Okay, crackers please." Stiles smiled before handing over the crackers. He leaned over before kissing Lillian.

"I love you." Lillian looked at him before looking at her soup and he held up his hands. "Alright, alright. I'll let you eat." Stiles chuckled before going to Lillian's paintings and started flipping threw them. "So I have to go meet up with Allison and Chris, if you wanted to come." Stiles said as he smiled at a painting of him and Lillian. "I like this painting." Stiles hummed as he picked it up before showing it to Lillian.

"I don't remember painting that but it just showed up so it's not from a past life." Lillian said and Stiles smiled at the small painting.

"Well it's mine now." Stiles said and Lillian shrugged before adding crackers to her soup.

"That's fine. I have hundreds. My black outs are currently just painting."

"Well you have me back so those should end real soon, love." Stiles said and Lillian nodded before giving a soft, "If you say so." Stiles walked over to Lillian and kissed her.

"I love you so much." Stiles whispered as he backed up. "And I understand it's gonna take a bit for you to say it back." Stiles stood up and Lillian stared at him with what could only be described as pure love as she smiled at him. "Are you coming with me to the Argents?"

"Okay." Lillian softly agreed and Stiles smiled before kissing her again.

"Finish your soup." Stiles ordered and Lillian softly nodded before going back to eating. "Good girl." Stiles smiled.

"Can you go pick me out some clothes."

"Loose or tight, my love?" Stiles asked and Lillian shrugged. "Loose it is, baby." Stiles mused before leaving Lillian alone to eat.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

"The word is 'guardian,' Allison-- more than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately." Argent huffed as Lillian looked at Stiles, showing off the dark bruise and hole in her head. The gauze was giving her a rash and it was upsetting Stiles so they agreed that she wouldn't wear it under the promise that she wouldn't be stupid and if she got a headache he would be told immediately. Stiles wrapped his arms around her waist as Allison said, "But she took Scott's mother," Lillian couldn't stop the snort and light laughter that escaped, earning a slap to the butt by Stiles, "and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah. I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator door. That kind of felt like a warning to me..." Stiles grimly stated as he rubbed Lillian's hip.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." Allison said and Stiles sighed before huffing, "Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away..."