🌹Part Two : Chapter Four

Episode - Venomous
Stiles' POV

I smiled as I watched Lillian sleep, Scott needed me for something.

"Stiles, come on." Scott huffed and I looked at him.

"Why is her door opened?" I asked and Scott shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm not her keeper."

"I'm gonna ask her." I said before taking my shoes off, she doesn't like shoes in her room anymore. She went on a ten minute rant yesterday about shoes on the new carpet she got for her room because she's tired of the cold wood floor. I walked into Lillian's room and the door was closed, causing me to jump before I turned to look at who closed the door. "Who are you?" I asked staring at the creepy looking man. "Baby?" I called and Lillian let out a tired hum. "Who is this?"

"The creepy vampire guy, I named him George... I don't think he likes it but he refuses to tell me his name. He watches me at night to keep me safe." Lillian answered as she sat up and I looked at her confused.

"Vampire guy?" I asked and she nodded before hitting the spot next to her. I grinned before rushing over to the bed and climbed in as Lillian laid back down. "How long has he been watching you sleep?"

"Few weeks, it's his job to stop me from going into the Black Forest."

"What?"

"It's a long story, darling." Lillian whispered before curling up against me.

"Baby, I can't stay. Scott needs me for something."

"Nope." Lillian denied as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Baby, that's not how it works."

"Yes, it is." Lillian yawned and I sighed before kissing her forehead.

"Okay, you get twenty minutes. Then I have to help Scott."

"I'll be asleep."

"I know, and it'll wake you up." I agreed.

"Gotta beware of the door, it opens up to the Black Forest sometimes." Lillian yawned before turning away from me.

"You have some questions to answer." I sighed and Lillian yawned.

🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Where's Lillian?" I asked and Scott shrugged.

"I think she's with Damon. Bonding or something." I thought that was after school.

"Why, she knows she has school?" I asked and before Scott could answer Jackson turned around and snapped, "Hey, Testicle Left and Right-- what the hell is a Kanima?"

"All right, listen up! A quick warning before we begin our review-- some of you, like male McCall, might want to start their own study groups, because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult-- I'm not even too sure I could pass it!" Coach snapped as Scott leaned over.

"She'll be back for Chemistry." I nodded, glad she'll be back and I could hug her.

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?" People raised their hands and Coach called up some guy, "Come on, let's go, buddy."