🌹Part One : Chapter Two

This is going to be fairly long so take breaks if needed.
Episode - Wolf Moon

Lillian slept peacefully, tightly holding onto her stuffed wolf, before shifting slightly as screams filled her ears.

"No, stop." She muttered, shifting some more. "Please, no." She let out a few heavy breaths, "Allison, don't do it." Lillian mumbled to herself a few more times before jerking up screaming.

"Baby! Baby, baby!?" A voice called before she was engulfed in a hug. "You're okay. You're okay, I'm right here." The voice said as he rubbed her back. "I'm right here."

"Stiles?" Lillian softly asked as she backed up and looked at him confused.

"Hi." He greeted before pulling her back into a hug. "Wanna talk about it?"

"I don't remember." Lillian whispered as she hugged him.

"Okay, that's okay." Stiles whispered and Lillian nodded.

"Why are you here?"

"I've come to steal your cousin." Stiles answered and Lillian let out another yawn before backing up and laid back down.

"You okay, Lils?"

"Yeah." Lillian stated as she looked at her cousin. Lillian looked at Stiles expectantly. He sighed before kicking his shoes off and laid behind her. Lillian moved herself back and pressed her back to his chest before Stiles wrapped his arms around her.

"So why are you here?" Scott asked and Stiles looked at him.

"You weren't answering your phone! Why did you have a bat?" Stiles asked and Scott looked annoyed before snapping, "I thought you were a predator!"

"A pre... What?" Stiles asked and Lillian giggled as Stiles looked at Scott, clearly appalled by the implication, before scoffing and changing the subject to why he's there. "Look, I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave twenty minutes ago. Dispatch called-- they're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department, and even state police."

"For what?" Scott frowned as Lillian turned to look at Stiles. She smiled at him, causing him to grow even more excited as he answered, "Two joggers found a body in the woods."

"What, a dead body?" Scott asked and both people on the bed sent him rather annoyed glares as Stiles sarcastically said, "No, a body of water." Stiles rolled his eyes before huffing, "Yes, dumbass, a dead body!" Scott looked unnerved about what Stiles said as Stiles tucked hair behind Lillian's ear and smiled at her.

"You mean, like, murdered?" Scott asked and Stiles looked away from Lillian.

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties." Stiles answered and Scott's frown grew before he asked, "Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?" Stiles started vibrating with excitment.

"That's the best part--" Stiles excitedly started before finishing, "they only found half." Stiles became serious before bluntly saying, "We're going." Scott sighed before leaving the room and Stiles turned his attention to Lillian, "Hi, darling."

"Hi, monkey."

"You coming with us?"

"No." Lillian hummed and Stiles frowned.

"I'll hold your hand." Stiles mused and Lillian let out a hum.

"In front of Scott?"

"In front of Scott." Stiles confirmed.

"Can I have a kiss?"

"Not in front of Scott, but yeah."

"Deal." Lillian hummed before pushing Stiles on his back and kissed him. Stiles let out a pleased hum as he placed a hand on her neck and pulled her closer. Lillian pulled away after a few seconds and Stiles smiled before pecking her lips.