🌹Part Four : Chapter Three

~Year 2222~
~One month later~
~With Daciana~

Daciana shifted as she let out a moan while Mitch kissed her neck. She ran a hand threw his hair as Mitch squeezed her hip. Daciana let out a heavy breath as Mitch pulled away and, properly, kissed her.

"I love you." Mitch whispered against Daciana's lips and she grinned. "We can't keep kissing if you're smiling." Mitch teased and Daciana frowned. "Go back to smiling, I don't like you frowning."

"You're the one who said you didn't want me smiling." Daciana sassed and Mitch tugged at her bottom lips with his teeth.

"Don't be mean, love." Mitch scolded before kissing her. "I might have to punish you."

"Punish?" Daciana asked and Mitch smiled.

"Uh-huh." Mitch nodded before moving to nibble on her sweet spot. He listened to Daciana let out a, rather, dreamy sigh at his actions. "You like that, huh?"

Daciana jerked up before shaking her head, feeling rather grossed out at the PG-13 dream she had.

"Gross." She mumbled before leaving her room, her oversized shirt falling to right above a scar she has on her mid-thigh.

"Pants are a thing." Alastair stated and Daciana shrugged.

"No." She denied before walking over to the kettle. She made herself some tea before going back to her room, to get ready for school.

After twenty minutes Daciana finished her tea and getting ready for school. She bid goodbye to her brother before walking to the school.

"Hey, Daciana." Daciana rolled her eyes as she ignored Mitch. "Darling?" Mitch called in a sing-song tone. "You can't ignore me forever. I know you love me." Daciana let out a scoff as she got to the library. "Let me take you out for dinner and I'll prove you love me." She continued ignoring him as she put on her headphone and picked a playlist to tune him out. "You can't ignore me forever, darling." Mitch stated as Daciana blasted music while she looked for a specific book. Mitch watched her as she pulled out books before putting them back. "Goddess, I missed her." Mitch muttered as he watched Daciana jump up, excited that she found her book. Daciana walked past Mitch and went to find another book. He licked his lips before taking her headphones off. "Why do you need these books?" He asked, just wanting to talk to her before he had to work.

"A new hyperfixation." Mitch smiled.

"About what?"

"Same has usual, major cities." Daciana answered and Mitch nodded.

"Which city?"

"San Jose." Daciana answered and Mitch smiled.

"Can I help build it?" Daciana sent him a look, which told him the answer was no. "It be a fun date for us."

"No."

"We can do a different thing for a date."

"I don't date." Mitch licked his lips and he couldn't help but grow excited at that fact.

"Really, you don't date? Not even once?"

"Nope, people are useless and just disappoint."