🌹Part Two : Chapter Nine

Episode - Fury (Sort of, I did change it.)
Warning - some bad and quick smut. ⚠ is where it begins and ends.
Third Person POV

"So, this kid's the real killer?" Noah asked as he stared at Stiles and Scott in disbielf.

"Yeah." Stiles nodded and Noah rolled his eyes before saying, "No."

"Yes!" Stiles exasperatedly argued as Lillian stomped down the stairs, glaring at Stiles.

"No." Noah snapped as Lillian grabbed Stiles' ear.

"Dad, come on!" Stiles huffed as he picked Lillian up. "Everybody knows that the police look for ways to connect victims in a murder, okay? So, all he had to do is, like, look through their transcripts and figure out which class they all had in common."

"Yeah, except for the fact that the rave promoter, Kara, wasn't in Harris' class." Noah pointed out and Stiles sarcastically said, "All right. Okay, you're right. Sorry. Then, I guess they dropped the charges against him?"

"No, you know what? They're not dropping the charges. But, that doesn't prove anything." Noah snapped, angerly. Stiles went to say something when Noah inturrpted as he looked at Scott, "Scott, do you believe this?"

"Oh." Stiles offendedly huffed as Lillian ran her nails over his head, really wanting to go back to bed. "Baby, why don't you go back upstairs and to bed." Stiles whispered and Lillian let out a disapproving noise. "I can't come with you, my love. We'll be back soon though."

"I'm coming with you."

"Yeah, he took Harris' car, okay? Look, he knew that if a cop found tire tracks at one of the murders, and that if enough of the victims were in Harris' class, that they'd arrest him." Stiles huffed as he rested his chin on Lillian's head.

"All right, fine. I'll allow the remote possibility. But give me a motive. I mean, why would this kid want most of the 2006 swim team and its coach dead?" Noah sighed

"Isn't it obvious? Our swim team sucks! They haven't won in, like, six years!" Stiles snapped before sighing out, "Okay, we don't have a motive yet. I mean, come on, does Harris?"

"What do you want me to do?" Noah asked and Stiles inhaled before closing his eyes.

"We need to look at the evidence." Scott answered and Noah scoffed, "Yeah, that would be in the station, where I no longer work."

"Trust me, they'll let you in." Stiles said as Lillian raised her head.

"Trust you?" Noah asked incredulously.

"Trust... Trust Scott...?" Stiles meekly said and Noah nodded.

"Scott, I trust." He huffed before Stiles put Lillian down.

"If you are coming, go get dressed, my love. I'll make you some tea."

"You better, because I will fight you."

"I know, you have ten minutes."

"Are we really bringing her?" Scott huffed, as he leaned closer to Stiles.

"Yes, we are. She can help more than you." Stiles snapped before walking to the kitchen to make Lillian her tea.

"How exactly is she helpful?"