🌹Part 3B : Chapter One

Episode - Anchors

Lillain sat in her art room, staring at paintings, when her door opened.

"Daciana?" Lillian looked at Alastair curiously. "Catina is here again. Do you wish for me to send her away?"

"No, she may enter. I would like to speak with her." Lillian answered and Alastair nodded.

"Of course."

"Hello, my love." Stiles grinned as he walked into the room.

"How did you get here?"

"I woke up with a key on my nightstand, so I used it and it led me here." Stiles answered and Lillian smiled at him. "What are we painting today, my love?" Stiles asked as he walked up to her, snaking his arms around her waist.

"I don't know."

"Still weird dreams?" Stiles asked and Lillian nodded.

"I figured it's better to paint them then to keep it locked up." Lillian answered and Stiles let out a hum before kissing her shoulder.

"Hey, sis."

"Don't call her that." Stiles huffed as he stood up and looked at Allison. "Love, why is she here?"

"She's been by every night for the past few weeks."

"So you finally caved?"

"It was that or constant harassment." Lillian sassed and Stiles hummed.

"Well I am stealing you for bed in ten minutes. Talk fast, Allison." Stiles stated as he looked at Allison.

"I would like to bond with my twin, without you here."

"I am her husband.... Her husband, Allison, whatever you say she will tell me later. That includes the bonding." Stiles stated before adding, "And I don't trust you alone with her... Not after the shit you've done to us."

"That was different life times! Decades ago!" Allison snapped, loudly, and Lillian tensed as Stiles got in Allison's face.

"Every time we where gonna have a baby you killed her out of spite and jealousy!" Stiles screamed and Lillian grabbed his hand, calming his down instantly. "I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean to raise my voice. I know that scares you." Stiles apologized.

"You're okay, I know you get worked up easily when it come to me." Lillian sighed as she squeezed his hand.

"Go back to painting, love. I need to talk to Allison, real quick." Stiles said and Lillian nodded before going back to her painting. Stiles smiled at her before placing his hands on Allison's shoulder. "Why don't you help me make some tea and snacks for Lillian." Stiles said as he pushed Allison out of the room. Once the two got to the hallway, and Stiles gently closed the door, Stiles' smile fell and his face turned hard. "You listen here and you listen good, Allison." Allison looked at Stiles surprised. "You even think about hurting my wife again and I will kill you and it will be slow and painful. She is already fragile and cannot handle you breaking her heart more than you already have. So I fucking dare you to try and hurt her again." Allison stared at Stiles, mildly scared. "It will not just be me you will be dealing with, it will be all of us... All of her husbands would gladly take turns in making you suffer once we find a way to destroy your connection with our wife." Allison gulped before Lillian's head popped out of the room. "Hello, my love." Stiles greeted, cheerily.