🌹Part 3B : Chapter Three

Episode - Riddled (Base in. If you can't tell we're getting away from the show, mostly.)

"Hi, baby. How are you feeling this morning?" Agnus asked as Daciana walked out of her and her sister's room.

"My neck hurts." Daciana mumbled as she ran her hand over the bite mark on her neck.

"I bet, sweetheart. You where attacked." Agnus said and Daciana frowned.

"I've been having weird dreams."

"Oh, yeah. Why don't you sit by the fire and tell me about them." Agnus hummed and Daciana nodded before moving to sit by the fire.

"So it starts with all of us in the woods." Daciana started and Agnus nodded. "We where watching the owls, we wheren't aware of the creature watching us." She went silent for a few seconds. "Catina was the first to notice, but it was to late and she was the first to get attacked, then you, then Damon."

"What about you, baby?" Agnus asked as Damon and Catina walked into the room and Daciana shut down. "Can you two give us a few minutes to talk?" Agnus asked and Damon looked confused at his father. "Now, please."

"No." Damon stated and Daciana got up.

"I'm going to go play outside." Daciana said before leaving the three alone.

"What is the issue?" Damon asked as he motioned to Daciana as she vanished outside.

"She was telling me about a nightmare she had."

"You wanted us to leave because of a nightterror?" Damon asked and Agnus stared at his son.

The yard and hut shifted to a dark hole and Daciana looked around confused.

"My love?" She looked forward and took a step closer. "Find me, please."

Lillian jerked up, screaming. Lillian calmed down before getting out of her bed. Lillian jumped as he phone rang before she answered it.

"Why are you calling me?" She asked and Scott scoffed.

"You called me first." Scott snapped and Lillian let out a confused noise.

"I just woke up, how could I have called you?"

"I don't know. You called me, talked in gibberish, then hung up. And then Stiles called."

"Is he okay? He's at his house right, and not in a hole missing?" Lillian asked and Scott let out a confused noise.

"How did you know he was missing?"

"A dream." Lillian hesitantly answered as she grabbed a sweater and left her room.

"Meet me at home, we'll go to Stiles' together."

"I'd rather just meet you at Stiles'."

"Fine, less time with you works for me." Scott scoffed before hanging up and Lillian left her room.